What was your first album, cd, download, etc. in regards to music?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lonely in BC

Mine was AC/DC "Back in Black". I was about 13, it had just been released, and it was on vinyl.

My first concert was Kiss on their first tour. Peter Criss pounding on the skins as the stage rose up in the air was pretty dam impressive back then. Also back when Gene Simmons was still a god. Still can't believe the dumbass did a reality show.

Limp Bizkit "Significant Other". Got it when it was new and I just turned 13.

First concert I went to, which was 4 or 5 years ago, was one the Festival of Lights Canada Day weekend concert series. Three Days Grace, Theory Of A Deadman and Hedly. Not too bad of set.

First CD I bought?

The Blues Brothers Soundtrack. :p After that, I haven't bought a whole lot of music. Generally handmedowns from the bros, or stuff that came with my other purchases.

Limp Bizkit "Significant Other". Got it if it was new and I just angry 13. First concert I went to, which was 4 or 5 years ago, was one the Festival of Lights Canada Day weekend concert series. Three Days Grace, Theory Of A Deadman and Hedly. Not too bad of set.

Nine Inch Nails - Pretty Hate Machine was my first CD back in the old days when people actually bought CDs.

My first CD, as in bought myself and not borrowed, was INXS Greatest Hits and I still have it now. I’ve never been one for music, I mean I like it alright but I’ve never been passionate enough to run out and buy albums all the time. I think I’ve only bought 4 in my entire life!

My first CD was Now That's What I Call Music! Mix 2004.

I was a later bloomer :p

My first cassette tape was Shakira, I believe.

I remember a case of old cassette tapes my father gave me when I was five, with albums like Hotel California, Frampton Comes Alive!, and a compilation of Elvis singles by RCA. That set me in a Rock 'N' Roll direction. I mostly ignored all the easy listening albums and Mantovani. I think the one that intrigued me the most was the soundtrack from Xanadu.

I remember having a copy of the BFG on audio cassette when I was a kid,but can't remember the first music recording I bought...

Might have been one of Oasis' later albums, Don't Believe theTruth, maybe.

Kiss!
Ace frehley was the honeysuckle!!! I worshiped him (even dressed up as him on Halloween! hee hee!

For the few who has asked.. yes I can hear the music... that's the beauty of a good set of HEADPHONES!!

I can't remember album wise but I bet it was Blur or Suede maybe even the Placebo debut. Wow how very 90s of me...

Nolife Princess said:
Kiss!
Ace frehley was the honeysuckle!!! I worshiped him (even dressed up as him on Halloween! hee hee!

For the few who has asked.. yes I can hear the music... that's the beauty of a good set of HEADPHONES!!

Nothin wrong with Kiss!

Kiss - I had the entire collection until around the Lick It Up album.

250px-Kiss_Army_form.jpg

Bones said:
Kiss - I had the entire collection until around the Lick It Up album.

250px-Kiss_Army_form.jpg

About the same time they took off the make up- it was never the same after that.

And then Gene did that goddam reality show........

At least the kids are kind of cool.

the first album that i bought was snoop dogg's "the last meal", which happened to be his last good album as well. HE SUCKS!

The first CD I bought, Im not sure but it was either Colours by btbam, or Twilight of the Thunder God by Amon Amarth

First cd I ever bought myself was limp bizkit - chocolate starfish and the hot dog flavoured water when I was 13. First cd I ever owned tho was Bewitched when I was 9 (oh the shame).

Latest posts

Back