What will you save if your house gonna on fire?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pezza said:
I've got 7 rolls of 1000 euros hidden in my room, I'd have to grab all those, it would probably take 5 minutes just to locate them all, luckily I can jump out my window, so as long as the fire wasn't in my room I'd have time.
Hi Pezza.:) Nice to meet you. How much would that translate into in American funds? Just curious.

LoneKiller said:
Pezza said:
I've got 7 rolls of 1000 euros hidden in my room, I'd have to grab all those, it would probably take 5 minutes just to locate them all, luckily I can jump out my window, so as long as the fire wasn't in my room I'd have time.
Hi Pezza.:) Nice to meet you. How much would that translate into in American funds? Just curious.

7000 euros in the current financial climate and exchange rate should work out at about $9250. Not bad for a few weeks work ;)

Pretty nice indeed. What are you, a gigolo? :D

I'd have to save my laptop, I have no choice. Apart from that, I guess I'd try to grab anything I can :D

Peter Lorre said:
Pretty nice indeed. What are you, a gigolo? :D

I'd have to save my laptop, I have no choice. Apart from that, I guess I'd try to grab anything I can :D

Haha no, I did some protection work for 3 weeks for a friend of mine, I was basically his personal bodyguard. He likes to throw his money about, I'm not gonna complain if he's throwing it my way :D

Pezza said:
LoneKiller said:
Pezza said:

7000 euros in the current financial climate and exchange rate should work out at about $9250. Not bad for a few weeks work ;)
Can I borrow $9250?

LoneKiller said:
Pezza said:
LoneKiller said:
Pezza said:

Can I borrow $9250?

Hmmm, let me think about that... No. :p

Pezza said:
LoneKiller said:
Pezza said:
LoneKiller said:
Pezza said:

Can I borrow $9250?

Hmmm, let me think about that... No. :p
lol

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
All the people in the house and all of the animals.

Everything else can be replaced.

What about your copy of the original Pilot script of the first episode of the X Files!! At least attempt to rescue it whilst saving your loved ones...

Um.. well, all my possessions fit in one bag, so if there is a fire in any place I live I will grab the bag.

Latest posts

Back