What with the chat room?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
Let me be the first to say that I just notice a new policy to enter the chat room. I don't like the idea one bit, but I assume it because off the recent adult chat in the chat room as off late.

I do like the idea that the person must put in there real forums name, though I always put in my name so that doesn't bother me. Now why would we want to put in our real name? not forum name, but real name? I'm pretty sure most of us don't want to be found out, as for me I have no problem telling anyone where I live, etc... lol but I am not one to write in my real name unless it for ebay, clickbank, etc...

Now with my prediction that the chat room will be a lot less active, and now it feel like a prison to be able to log in chat room. I do believe the rule is too severe, and we will be losing member if it continue. I don't go on chat room much and a few times it inactive, but forcing someone to do all those policy to get into chat room, people are gonna think twice

This is only my opinion and hopefully members will be able to give their feedback on this new chat room.

Personally I dont like the new system, but there were problems and complaints with the old system, and so they deem it as necessary......

I dont think I will be in the room as much, as I agree a lot of members will think twice,

But I do not think we can complain too much, as with out the chat room, this becomes a very dull community.... just another forum, no human interaction

i also dont like the fact that you need to be an active member for one month before joining the chat
but if you'll are doing this for trolls isnt there a way to make it easier for the members who have been here

people who you know arent trolls if possible should be given a pass
but then who knows if its possible

what is this in response to in any case?

Latest posts

Back