Whats Shakin Mah Bacons!!?!?! (PM, Skype, etc.)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FauxReaL

Reaction score
Good evening, horrendous sin plague buboe monkeys!\

Send me a PM and get to know my weird ass. I'm an alright cat. I got some cool interests, and am somewhat fun to talk to. If you're interested in some company we can get on Skype and such. Maybe add each other on facebook or something. I like to make hip-hop so if you're into that MOS DEF hmu. I can talk like a dumbass on here sometimes, but that's just a persona. I like to get into semi-intelligent conversations.

Send me a message, and if I take a while to respond don't fret. I'll get back to you ASAP.
:D

Do they still do hip-hop?

I thought it was grimecore or something now???

Christ I'm getting old.

NWA when I was a lad. They were a bad bad influence.

LMAO. Yes. There seems to be a notion that "hip-hop is dead", but IMO it is better than ever. Drake and Iggy Azalea are not what real hip-hop is. That's just what's played on the radio. If anything Rock is dead... Probably the best people doing it right now are Run The Jewels, featuring El-P and Killer Mike (a Grammy award winner, mind you). Actually heavily influenced by Public Enemy/The Bomb Squad, NWA/Ice Cube, and Outkast... but they really have their own flavor. Verbal acrobatics over lo-fi hard hitting production. There are others, such as Aesop Rock who has a lexicon statistically more vast than Shakespeare... or MF DOOM, the mysterious recluse who wears a mask and refuses to abide by the typical rules of hip-hop. Those are some of my main influences.

Latest posts

Back