When you need no one?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frey12

Reaction score
I am at a point in which I have been before and will probably leave rather soon. Its the point where I want nothing. I don't care that barely anyone is in my life, because im tired of making the effort and I am distracted by other things. However I am just wondering when are people worth it. I have so little positive experience with people, that I have more or less given up on them. And see them as worthless as everything else. Also I am some what happy as I am right now, granted wont last long as I have been here before and will be again.

I fined that you can get to much of someone. You know when you have a best friend. You see them every day then they start to do your heard in. You start to see all there bad points. Well I think we all have them. I think to make friends that you only go out with once a week can be better for a lot of ppl. That way you don't get to involved and end up falling out. So you go out have a good time, Hopefully meet other ppl then this well hopefully give you the chance to meet moor ppl and maybe a GF.

No man is an island. You need people to get the most important thing in life - Love.

I fined that you can get to much of someone. You know when you have a best friend. You see them every day then they start to do your heard in. You start to see all there bad points. Well I think we all have them. I think to make friends that you only go out with once a week can be better for a lot of ppl.

That, is the Hedgehog's Dilemma. The closer you get to someone, the more you get hurt.

Blue said:
No man is an island. You need people to get the most important thing in life - Love.

True

Blue said:
I fined that you can get to much of someone. You know when you have a best friend. You see them every day then they start to do your heard in. You start to see all there bad points. Well I think we all have them. I think to make friends that you only go out with once a week can be better for a lot of ppl.

That, is the Hedgehog's Dilemma. The closer you get to someone, the more you get hurt.

Well maybe am wrong there. I mean I have found every time I get close to someone I do end up getting very hurt. So you are right when you say Hedgehog's Dilemma I do hope that one day I well meet a girl that I can become close to and well hopefully be able to trust her to share how I feel. I do where my hart on my sleth in that I am very honest in how I feel towards ppl. I would tell a friend I love them if that's how I felt. Am not gay BTW. Just I do fined that for now I feel better by keeping the ppl I know at arms length. This way am not falling out with anyone. Only having a good time when I do see them and there for have moor of a chance in meeting other ppl fro the ppl I know. So there is logic in my madness :D

I am so far from having a good time with anyone. The last time i can remember having fun with a group of people was 7-8 years ago. And since then I have not had fun with others, just been bored, angry, and disappointed, unfornately I felt that my thread lost a lot of its meaning. And the main question. Which was I am not dealing with anyone right now. Zero, not my best friend who haven't seen for three four weeks, hell i only go outside for food and even that is only every week or so. Though keeping people at arms length can suck, because they are just as worthless as someone whose a stranger.
So yes I mean zero people has anyone ever felt satisfied with no one in their lifes for any length of time. A week for compromise, and a month for more accuracy.

I have never felt satisfied to be completely on my own no. Am OK for 2 or even 3 days then after that I start to feel sorry for myself and feel like I need to be interacting with other ppl IRL. I do like my own space but not all the time. I could not deal with never seeing anyone or never talking to anyone. All through this is a bit how my life seems to be going and am not much liking it and nothing I do seems to change it, only make it weirs.

It seems that I'm ignored by just about everyone until they need something from me. Here lately I'm the happiest when I'm alone, I really don't need much human contact anymore, not by choice, but it's easier when you don't fit in anywhere. I think everyone wants to be (normal) but we are not all the same, which is good. Life would be so boring if everyone was the same. I think the secret is to be happy with who you are.

Latest posts

Back