Where do you hang out?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gyneco

Reaction score
I'm mainly stuck between home and school. I've been trying to get out more, but I'm still a tad paranoid about running into people who sort of know me. I guess I just don't like being seen "hanging out" alone.

You?

i work from home so spend most of my time there but if i do want to get out then i tend to go somewhere different than where i live, so that then if i do want to go to the cinema on my own i know i wont see anyone i know

well...I'm glad I'm not a bar fly anymore.
I did that for many years. I'm glad I'm still alive after all the
crazy stuff I did. I'm glad i never had a DWI or killed anyone
in that process. I glad I was able to party hard, made an ass
out of myself on ocassions. , so that i don't miss it today.
I've gotten arrested here and there for getting into bar fights.
I don't miss that. It was fun while it lasted ; Fast cars, fast
women and a fast trip i was on. :p

Today I mostly go from home to work. I go to my meetings
everynight so at least I'm around people. I'm trying to aviod
recovery women...they're total wack jobs or phyco bitchs.
Then again..I go there..so i must be wack job too. lmao
That's also why i don't go to clubs or bars....they're really
screwie in there. Or I'm attractted to the hawt, wild and crazy
ones....lmao

I go to the park everyday just so I can get sunshine or be outside.
Plus there's not too many crazy chicks at the park...lmao
They're excersizing or trying to get in shape. I'd like to stalk a
couple of them..but i don't think that's a good idea. :p

I lift wieghts in my back yard...we have a cool back yard.
It's like another different scenery aside from my CAVE..lol
I play my guitar in a different room...away from my cave too.

I'm hoping to get my life back on track.
I used to go flying my R/C at the flying field on the weekends.
No phyco chicks there...that's for sure.lol
I'm planing on taking college course to further my education.
Maybe start playing in a metal band again. Hopfully I'll stay out
of trouble. :p

Dog park is where I 'hang' out the most. At least there if I am by myself, I am not really as I got Brutus with me. However I always end up meeting and talking to a few other dog owners while I am there. I keep pretty much to myself, but they usually will start the conversation.

I met a few good folks at the gym in the early morning. Don't really 'hang' out there though, I go there to work out, not socialize. But still udually once or twice a week I end up working out with someone.

School, home, work, starbucks cafe, movie place, eateries...my life is pretty simple...I hate complication!

Yeah, it seems like I only exist in two places myself and they're the same as yours: school and home. I quit seeing my shrink a week ago too, so that used to be the thrid place. You just get trapped in your routine and when you want to break out of it, you feel like you need an excuse of some sort--and if you've got no friends, coming up with a reason to do somthing out of the normal swing of things can be hard to do. So I don't "hang out" either. Don't feel down about it. We're the same, let's try and learn from eachother if we can.

I go to the mall, walk around by myself for hours. Or I hang out at school and home like you, gyneco.

well i go to bookstores and the Ymca, thats about it besides home and school

Well I hang out at home. I've been living in Australia for 2 years and haven't even tried meeting any people I wonder how long this will last. I'm fine with my own company at the moment and the internet is my other home so far so good haven't gotten bored with it.

Latest posts

Back