Which ticket has your vote: Obama/Biden or McCain/Palin

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

On November 4th I will vote:

• Obama

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • McCain

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Unacceptance said:
GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Unacceptance said:
GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
I'm military (24 years and counting) I don't care who wins the election, all I ask for is one favor.

Let us win this war, The U.S. has not declaired victory since WWII, if we pull out too early then maybe my daughter can go back and finish it in another 10 years. ( I don't want that!) There needs to be put in place a government that the rest of the world can live with.

If we don't finish the fight over there, we can fight it here.

And as far as who I will vote for.

Well, I'm with you fellers.:p

What would you consider winning?

And how did we not win Desert Storm?

Winning would be walking away with Iraq being self governing and stable, where the citizens have the right to an education and the freedom to walk the streets without fear of being executed for their beliefs.
And if we won Desert Storm, why did I have to go back?
If we pull out too fast again, another crazy dictator will strong arm his way to power and our kids will have to go back in another 10 years.
I've never said I agree with why we are there, but now that we are don't let it fall into the hands of another mad man that would gas his own people for having different beliefs.

I see, I was just curious.

Still though, the Germans were beaten in World War 1, only to go back to fighting them in World War 2. Nothing short of a genocide will calm that region, guess it depends on how much you support wiping a whole people out with a nuke or something.

Honestly, the Europeans have been gathering their forces and going back to kill the Middle Eastern brown folk since like, 1095. It's never going to end. Nowhere on the planet is being able to walk the street fearlessly a 100% guarantee. Just live in a hood here in America as an example. I'm with you on the taking care of business now that we've gone and cluster messed everything. I was just curious on your view.

I agree, that part of the world will be fighting long after we're gone.
I don't agree with why we went there, but I doubt I will be executed for that, that's the freedom from fear I spoke of. The Iraqi people should have a government that doesn't kill people for having a different religion or political view, we all deserve that freedom. It has nothing to do with skin color. I want to see that government in place and in power before we pull out. For me that would be a win.
The crime in our own back yard is totally different war.

Antihero said:
Hijacc said:
Antihero said:
Hijacc said:

No one is making you look at this thread. If the thought of arguing politics in a political thread upsets you then go elsewhere.

Its kind of sad you didnt notice that I was joking with the serious business pic and all.
serious.jpg

I sure am being serious.

You fail at the Internets.

Yeah, after your lame parody thread I have been just sooo schooled.

I'm sorry being a ****** right now, but you've been nothing but an added annoyance in this thread.

Edit: You know, I am likely taking this too seriously. I am going to bow out of this thread for a while.

Good lord!

lighten up your taking this, like you said waaaaaay to seriously.
Really im just having fun, stop having a heart attack over it.

Also I think I need to point out the fact that you took a small goodhearted joke and ruined it.

It's what I do, though at least this time the joke was not really a good one.

I'm sorry, it just seemed like you were making fun of people who actually care about who governs them.

Antihero said:

I'm sorry, it just seemed like you were making fun of people who actually care about who governs them.

It wasnt a very good joke to you and if it wasnt to them at least they had manners enough to not show it unlike you.

Hijacc said:
Antihero said:

It wasnt a very good joke to you and if it wasnt to them at least they had manners enough to not show it unlike you.

Hey sometimes I'll say what I think.

You're saying I have bad manners? I have already apologized and you're still belaboring this.

Antihero said:
Hijacc said:
Antihero said:

Hey sometimes I'll say what I think.

You're saying I have bad manners? I have already apologized and you're still belaboring this.
Its not exactly an apology if you insult at the same time.
Anyhow it would be hypocritical to continue arguing with you its useless and not worth my time.

Hijacc said:
Anyhow it would be hypocritical to continue arguing with you its useless and not worth my time.

LOL NOW WHO IS MAKING WHO SLEEPY?

Good, though I'll reiterate the point I made in the very beginning of all this: If you do not like a post, think it is boring, think it is below you, or do not have then attention span for it then don't waste everyone's time by posting in it. That would be spamming, if I recall correctly.

That is all.

We're screwed ...man. Hang on tight to the hand rails.:p

AIG sons of bitches been taking kick ass vacations at resorts all last week living the good life on
your and my dime. :(
After all that crap...the government turned around and gave them another 38 million. wtf ?????:club:

Unacceptance said:
Hijacc said:

Hush I will eat your face.

Unacceptance said:
Hijacc said:
Unacceptance said:
Hijacc said:

Hush I will eat your face.

Your threats of making out with me don't scare me!

**** I need to work on that.....

Lonesome Crow said:
We're screwed ...man. Hang on tight to the hand rails.:p

AIG sons of bitches been taking kick ass vacations at resorts all last week living the good life on
your and my dime. :(
After all that crap...the government turned around and gave them another 38 million. wtf ?????:club:

Sounds like you need a laugh. Here is the original, unedited SNL bailout skit that NBC doesn't want you to see.

Latest posts

Back