Whine!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Equinox

Please feel free to ignore this. I'm sure I'll regret this thread tomorrow, but just to endure the moment, I need to whine, if only to myself.

My shoulders are aching from stress.
My throat is sore from crying.
My eyes are sore from crying.
People are smart enough to ignore me.
I've run out of Buffy episodes to watch.
It's cold - inside and out.
I have bills piling up.
I have six days off and no idea what to do with them.
I will always be haunted by the people I have lost.
I don't feel at home at my new job, and miss my old one.
There are no more dance classes until next year.
I'm horribly selfish.
I'm also neurotic.
And I think I'm paranoid.
I like people too easily, too much, and too quickly.
I'm so sick of being alone night after night after night.
I'm even more sick of pretending like I don't mind.

someone-could-use-a-hug.gif

Forget Buffy----- TWO AND HALF MEN! hot chocolate, doona, box chocolates, or chips, or both... and phone sex.... MMMMM couldn't get better than this!!!! (if phone sex is not your thing----- sex chat--- and that is just plain funny! depending on who you wind up with.... I usually wind up laughing my arse off heehee!!

It's ok, you can whine. I don't mind.

Watch Flight of the Conchords instead, it's great :cool:

Also *hug*

And:

[video=youtube]

Cheer up Equi!

I'm not generally the sort to hug folks, even on the net...*Carefully pats Equinox's shoulder* Some of that stuff you wrote is all too familiar. Ditto on the 'too trusting & paranoid' thing, most certainly. Really feels messed up. You shouldn't feel bad about venting. Hell, much better than bottling that all up and starting a collection of vintage Frustration.

Since you're already defying gravity...hang in there, okay?

Bread said:
I'm not generally the sort to hug folks, even on the net...*Carefully pats Equinox's shoulder*

You just won't hug me because you know I'll steal your wallet from your back pocket.

IgnoredOne said:
You just won't hug me because you know I'll steal your wallet from your back pocket.

Oh, I keep it inside my jacket at all times. It'd be slim pickin's even if some master thief would manage to dig it out from under there, at any rate. :p

Bread said:
Oh, I keep it inside my jacket at all times. It'd be slim pickin's even if some master thief would manage to dig it out from under there, at any rate. :p

When I go to places where there are pickpockets, I actually have this ratty old wallet in my back pocket filled with napkins and the words "You are an idiot. Get a job" in several languages. This actually was stolen in Spain, so I had to replace it and get another wallet for the purpose.

Everybody need's a whine now and then,and it's damned frustrating when there's no one to whine to! So it's a good job this place is here,ain't it!

Hope you feel better for it Equinox.

My brother would love you, he's a big Buffy fan, personally I think Angel is better. :D

((HUG))

Thank you, all of you. For the PMs, too. I think maybe I do feel a little better. You are amazing people. :)

Mhmm. I never really figured out why he was banned in the first place but that post really does remind me of him.

Latest posts

Back