Who's broke their resolution already?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

This is an idea that someone in the shot box gave me. (snow)

I have not made any as I stopped smoking nearly two years ago and I Guss mine is just to stay stopped :)

I Guss mine could be to try and give swimming a go. Am no good at it and don't like the thought of every one seeing my skerd body and how deformed it is but I do enjoy the water so even tho I have no one to go with am going to at least give it ago. Not been yet but well do I hope :D

So has anyone made any resolutions and if so hows it going?

bluey said:
I Guss mine could be to try and give swimming a go.

Swimming is fun!

One of my resolutions was to exercise 3 times a week. So far,not done anything, but the weeks not over yet, so aiming to work out this evening, tomorrow and the day after. As for my other new year resolutions, they were just general things i'm aiming to improve, such as stop being so negative.. so far, so good (it's only 2nd jan though so not sure how long that's going to last!).

yea that is a good resolution, They say if you can increase the hart rate for 30 minutes every other day then that is for most sufficient exercise. One thing I use to do a lot but not so often is lesson to music with my card less headphones on and Dane around the living room lol I would get well out of breath but would enjoy it :cool:

One of my resolution is just to ignore people and ignore all my pain. Unfortunately that isn't really working.:(

All my resolutions are long term like get good grades and stuff that I won't know if I'm doing it till three months have passed.. I think I said I would exercise more, and I haven't done that yet, but I have a while to do that and a cough to get over before I can even hope to start!

Swimming sounds like a good one to keep bluey, I love swimming but don't get to swim often only during a week in summer when I'm in Kentucky. But just recently, I think I found out about it in November, I found out my university's gym had an indoor pool, **** if I'm aware of my surroundings, been going there a year and a half and just now found out! Of course I never went to the gym so I guess that's why I wouldn't know, but come Spring I think I'll go there to swim..

bluey said:
One thing I use to do a lot but not so often is lesson to music with my card less headphones on and Dane around the living room lol I would get well out of breath but would enjoy it :cool:

Hah sounds like fun - might try that sometime, when I have the house to myself though. I managed to work out for about 30 mins today. I feel good now, but it was harrrd work.

My resolution is to do a whole bunch of crazy, reckless, dangerous and stupid things this year because at the very end I won't be a minor anymore and adults just can't get away with the same stuff as us kids can ;)

i'm braking mine.
It was to spend less time on the internet and start reading cooking books lol...
I guess I'll have to throw this evil evil machine out of the window.

Qui said:
My resolution is to do a whole bunch of crazy, reckless, dangerous and stupid things this year because at the very end I won't be a minor anymore and adults just can't get away with the same stuff as us kids can ;)

How true how true that is, Glad your making the most of it why you can :) That's the kinder resolution I would of made it your age.... Gd 4 U girl

tennisgirl said:
bluey said:
One thing I use to do a lot but not so often is lesson to music with my card less headphones on and Dane around the living room lol I would get well out of breath but would enjoy it :cool:

Hah sounds like fun - might try that sometime, when I have the house to myself though. I managed to work out for about 30 mins today. I feel good now, but it was harrrd work.

Yea I can never be bothered to exercise but if you give your self a kick up the back side its always worth it. I always feel a 110% after I work out. Like I can take on the world are some thing like that.

e.m.e. said:
i'm braking mine.
It was to spend less time on the internet and start reading cooking books lol...
I guess I'll have to throw this evil evil machine out of the window.

Am kinder glad you broke that one :p:p:p :D lol not the most encouraging post to keep your resolution was it :cool:

Latest posts

Back