Who's Fridge Is This?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2mrcw0j.jpg

W...T...F?

Is that guy trying to stuff a person in the fridge and they are fighting back with a bottle of milk?

I think he was looking in the fridge when the fight broke out so a bottle over the head seemed like the thing to do. Not to impressive of a fridge in that one but it was a common model.

Donald Pleasence and a well stocked refrigerator from the Australians film, Wake in Fright.

dmhnz.jpg

This thread is about fridges. There is nothing you cannot find on the internet. I am now utterly convinced.

There was a very poorly rated movie a few years ago that I absolutely loved called "Mr Accident". It was basically about a guy who fucks up absolutely everything to such an extent that it barely falls short of ending the world with each new massive scale of shenanigans. It was cartoonish, hence people didn't like it.
There was an awesome character in it, who is obsessed with fridges - and has one line that he always says when he goes to a person's house. He has a strange obsession with fridges, and more often than not judges a person based on the quality of their fridge. His infamous line after briskly ignoring an offered handshake and striding across the room to check out our protagonist's fridge is: "Hmm...what a SHITTY fridge."

"Hmm...what a SHITTY fridge."

g8vFX.jpg

From the old TV series "The Invaders"

From the original UK version of "Men Behaving Badly"

gJKkA.jpg

I have no idea what type model that is.

I am not really familiar with what varieties might be found in the UK. Never seen one with those dimensions.

Now that was a model

47gE9.jpg

I saw a nice refrigerator in Hollywoodland, but since i don't have that one here is Jane Greer's in "Out of the Past".

Fvjqr.jpg

Zombie ja Kummitusjuna had two refrigerators in it.

l3dJE.jpg

2Gbjn.jpg

Latest posts

Back