Why did God play this way

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acti

Reaction score
This is a world with soo many people..
Then why did God make me. When he was sure that I am a disaster.

Well my problem is that since my teenage life started i have never had a successful relation.I am always rejected. For until i was 20 years I used to LOVE myself. Even if I was insulted,rejected,slapped for proposing in public I always loved myself.. But now I am fed-up of fighting for myself. I don say I wanna die. I surely wanna live.

But cant we ask the Pope to pray to Lord that cud Lord make another world which is only for losers and suckers and hopeless freaks like me. I dont care if I have to live alone in that world.

I don mind that he made ME a LOSER.. If that makes him happy then I really dont mind being a LOSER. but why din he make me a mad or senseless person.

Why am I being used as a tool for comparison so that God can compare ME to the Winners, Awsome Guys and Beautiful Girls on earth, and make them feel superior.

I wish if my lifespan itself was less than age where we reach puberty.

you are not a distaster, in some way, unseen to you now, you have purpose! stop this and "take the bull by the horns" as they say
and im not sure making another world is in gods plan, but who knows, maybe well learn to settle on mars or the moon in the next few generations?!?!
and no one made you a loser, you gotta be responsible for what you are! i used to say the same untill i realised its my own **** fault i am the way i am.
learn to be happy with the cards you were dealt. only then can true happyness find you

Only you can make yourself who you are, not some supreme being or whatever. Not to honeysuckle on your beliefs or anything.
Nobody exists to make others look better by comparison, it's all personal attitude, behavior, or opinion.

Anonymouse said:
Only you can make yourself who you are, not some supreme being or whatever. Not to honeysuckle on your beliefs or anything.
Nobody exists to make others look better by comparison, it's all personal attitude, behavior, or opinion.

Agree.

----Steve

Me too im absolutely worthless and i don't even know why i exist since i like freakin ghost to people

IGETNONE said:
Me too im absolutely worthless and i don't even know why i exist since i like freakin ghost to people

People feel nonexistant to others all the time. I don't necessarily believe that you have to curse the heavens or whatever for that very reason.
You just have to do something about it, as to blaming something/someone else.

Anonymouse said:

Thats not true.. We have no choice in what we want to be..
I dunno how and why we are made.. But discrimination is there in creation amongst humans...

The ones wid superior brain win the spellin bee and SAT's and everythign since day 1 of their birth, the beautiful chicks have the world at their feet right from the day , they were born..buut u know what , losers are hated from the day they a born and if u ask me how i know.. i wud say i have analysed lives and o I can make it out why i am a loser..

Why smart ones possess powerful brain/wisdom since birth, why the strongest ones possess that quality of immense strength since birth , why the beautiful ones automatically have the beauty.. I agree to some extent with you, about we makin ourselves..

But my friend there is something or someone that has categorised people into set of losers abd winners.. now the only thing u can do is to hardwork and become a bad loser instead of being a worst loser.

*hugs acti*

I really don't know much about religion my relationship with God is pretty on again off again

personaly i think God's a terrible screenplay writer

maybe instead of praying volunteer i know there are a lot of churches that go on mission trips and stuff you should look into that i think that's a much more productive way to be religious

hey don't get down on yourself it may not look it, but those so called cool guys and such they still got their problems as well
everyones got issues some people are just better at hiding them than others, someone could very well look at you and say **** he's got this and doesn't have to deal with this i wish i had his life.

God i swear instead of ATGC may genes are completely composed of FAIL for some reason i can just never be really good at anything, despite trying or practice, i spent over a decade playing soccer but i never made varsity i was always on the B team I trained all summer long but i could never beat 20mins in 3k run

and it's hard i know I'm not the honeysuckle but thinking so makes it ten times easier to get through the day

life is frustrating, but what are we gonna do, i can't run a four minute mile, but hey i can run i can jump, swim and bike not well but i can do it, there are people who can't even say that. seriously since i've come to college i've met like 3 people who don't know how to ride a bike. People with disabilities can't ice skate or try to rock climb. It's depressing because I'll probably never be impressively good at any of things but hey i can do them and i do them often. I just try to be grateful that i can do these things regardless of how skillful i am

Life is tricky my friend i do agree i despised those talented people that seem to have it all, but even with it all, they will still feel lonesome and sadness because we all do, despite the irony sometimes i think lonlieness is the most universal feeling in the world

try to keep your chin up friend

Mother teresa may not have been a talented sports star or movie star or awesome guitarist, but she is remebered and praised becuase of her kindness it may not seem like it, but being kind is the most important skill of them all

*hugs*

Acti said:

Yes we do. Everyone has a LOT of choice as to what they want to be. Saying that you have no choice is taking the coward's way out and making yourself a victim.

Acti said:
The ones wid superior brain win the spellin bee and SAT's and everythign since day 1 or their birth, the beautiful chicks have the world at their feet right from the day , they were born..buut u know what , losers are hated from the day they a born and if u ask me how i know.. i wud say i have analysed lives and o I can make it out why i am a loser..

If you had ACTUALLY analysed those popular, beautiful people, you would have noticed that much of the time on the inside they are extremely unhappy, shallow people. Not all of them are, but from personal experience, I'd say that most of them are.

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
Acti said:

Yes we do. Everyone has a LOT of choice as to what they want to be. Saying that you have no choice is taking the coward's way out and making yourself a victim.

Ok I agree we do have a choice.. But did you ever get a choice that with what kind of features u wanna get born, or with what skin colour , or with what gender , or with what quality , or with what eye color, or in which family , or with how strong limbs etc..

Yeh u see we have a whole lotta options..

Acti said:
Yeh u see we have a whole lotta options..

No, we don't get some choices, but we do get others. Besides, we can always make up for the things we lack. Trust me. I've seen plenty of INCREDIBLY ugly guys get pretty girls because they have awesome personalities. They didn't let their looks or their place in life stop them. They chose to rise above it and become what they want to DESPITE their downfalls.

We can't control some things in life....so why worry about them? Don't let that stuff stop you. Just become who you want to be.

----Steve

evanescencefan91 said:
life is frustrating, but what are we gonna do, i can't run a four minute mile, but hey i can run i can jump, swim and bike not well but i can do it, there are people who can't even say that. seriously since i've come to college i've met like 3 people who don't know how to ride a bike. People with disabilities can't ice skate or try to rock climb. It's depressing because I'll probably never be impressively good at any of things but hey i can do them and i do them often. I just try to be grateful that i can do these things regardless of how skillful i am

well u see thats what i am talking about... we have it all, we can ride bikes, we can talk, we can run , we can swim, we can jump, we can think but all that we can do is at least convincing level..
and this quality of mine of being able to do everything but still suck at doing it makes me feel I am a loser..

And yeh well about mother teresa, i dunno much about her past but she was no where near to being loser..
She was a person who always cared bout the naturally f***ed ppl like the ones wid no limbs,or blind or sick etc..
so u see my point iis that why isnt another world created for losers and naturally f***ed ppl and well if people like mother teresa wanna help they can always b there for ppl like me..

I have dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. I always wished if I had green eyes because I have an eye fetish and I absolutely love green eyes. Also wanted Blonde hair because golden looks so cool. My skin tone is also brown and for some reason I wanted to be white so badly. Wish I was taller. These were the times when I was in my mid or late teens I guess. Wish I was born in a wealthy family but my parents aren't that wealthy to compare. I wish I hadnt had ADD so i could atleast ******* concentrate on my studies. Wish if I had no OCD, I wouldn't be wasting my time doing shitty cleaning and arranging things. Wish I had no colorblindness, so I could have been what I wanted to be in my life. Wish if I could do something creative with my life and wish there weren't people who could control my profession.

I can add plenty more to the list if I think back. But what am I doing? Ain't I just comparing myself to the people around me, just cos I 'like' the things what they have and I do not have, which makes me think that they have better things than me. It maynot be true all the time. You may have it way way better than them and you might not even realize it.

So you believe in God aye? Kay lets see it this way.

You planted a grape vine in between a maple tree and a pine tree for the grape vine to get nice shades to grow. Grape vine always gets jealous about the height of pine tree and also about the branches and width of maple's beautiful orange crown (top portion). It always curses you for planting it near to those trees. Vine wanted to grow all tall like pine tree and branched like maple but all it is capable of doing is to creep and climb its way to the top. So it tries to beat Pine by trying to grow on it to be taller than that and you stopped it by moving its creepers away from pine. So it started moving towards maple on hope of growing wider than maple by covering it full. You stopped that too by moving it to some other place but you gave it some support by putting some sticks vertically to the ground in-order to make it climb on it because you knew once it starts climbing on either pine or maple, its gonna meet its end soon and for sure. Vine curses you again for making it so less noticeable and giving more importance to pine n maple cos it thought you are keeping it away from them so that they could grow in peace. Vine kept growing and as it grew you started putting more sticks or else it will just creep again in the ground. Days passed like this and grape vine kept on cursing you for making it grow like this to the ground. You just kept on giving it support to grow by connecting the tips of those sticks you kept, with a rope and vine climbed through the rope as well. Eventually grape vine covered a whole area of land, making it a grape garden with delicious grapes, making it way better, useful and profitable than pine and maple. Just picture 'you' in the story as God and Vine as 'real you' and know the difference. So my point being, you will never see what you have if you just kept on complaining about what you don't have and what others have. You may have something way better than them which you just don't realize. So it all comes back to my fav quote. "You are so ******* money dude and you don't even know it".

I know I bored the crap outta you by this and failed to explain it in a better manner but I hope you at-least get my point. Just live on and you will eventually find out what you are capable of. If God is closing your paths or the doors in-front of you, it's just to make you cornered and move towards that path where only success awaits.

very nice analogy sanal :D

............... dude if your color blind how did you know what your sig picture said?

peope told me it said "fresia the colorblind" and I liked it lmao cos this is the first picture where I cant even make out a single letter. All those pics which docs showed me, I could atleast make out something is there and take a guess lol.

XD LOL Zak, that doesn't say "fresia the Colorblind"

LOL Someone totally got you, man! It says:

"Colorblind people can't read this."

EDIT: Wow, mine was actually lamer. I was joking.

Carry on.

----Steve

LOL fail... That definitely wont fit in there dude lmao and when I look closely I think I see an F in the top left corner xD

God is not a he...God is a she. A fucken pyscho ***** at that
Just like a typical woman that would drive me up the fucken wall.
And wants me to worship her. That's a becuase god is a chick.
Take all the fucken credit when things go right. And blame me for all the honeysuckle when things gose wrong.
What's her's is her's and what's mine is her's...
Sound fucken familar???...what's god is god and what's mine is god's.
God wants my money..she wants my fucken money.
But dear lord...it feels so, so, so good to be inside of god.
Have you ever tired to figure out a psycho ***** chick???...See you all trying to figure gos out now...And you be nucken futz.
Sounds familar??? it feels pretty fucken heavenly when I'm inside a woman too.
Hell has no ferry like of a woman's scorn...That's becuase hell ain't honeysuckle compaired to god's wrath.
My god is a jealous God...So was me psycho ***** of an ex-gf...

God created the heavens and earth....Bascailly god created everything.
Ok..so I don't haVE a chioce of the colure of my skin. i never thought there's was anything wrong with the colure of my skin...
Not until oneday...until I ran across some godly fucken people that wanted to killed me and hate me just for the sake of killing me ...all in the name of fucken god.
halliaaalooyaaaa bitches. God made those fucken people. That becuase god is a fucken lunatic psycho of a *****. :p

Pretty Ironic don't ya think Zak....people that's not colure blind suck fucken ass...

I bascailly agree with Evenscene.

Why did there even have to be a part of us that can see a person as ugly? I mean really what the fresia is that. Looks are not something we could choose at all. So when I see a person bragging about their looks. I feel like saying what the fresia did you do in the ******* god **** first place to feel like you can brag about it? It's like you didn't achieve honeysuckle you *********, you were blessed.

People, don't deserve to be called ugly because its something that they couldn't control. Like when someone says why is that ugly dude with that hot chick? It's like hey, maybe you are ******* jealous that he's with her so you have to point out his looks to make your pathetic ass feel better. The sad thing is that in this world. Ugly=loser and Attractive=winner. It is no fair and that is just how things are perceived it seems like. How do you lose if you are something you couldn't control?

P.S. Sorry im spewing a lot of anger today, something pissed me off recently :/

Remedy said:
Ugly=loser and Attractive=winner. It is no fair and that is just how things are perceived it seems like. How do you lose if you are something you couldn't control?

You're absolutely right. That is how things are percieved. But it's not right. We are told almost from birth that this is the way of the world, that pretty people will always take the cake, that attractive people have more opportunities...but THOSE ARE LIES!!

I've seen the loser win. I've seen the ugly have the opportunities. The only WAY that society's thinking can hold you back is if you believe it. Your chains are of your own making when you adopt this way of thinking. I dare you to break those chains.

Go be what you want and achieve what you want. This is a free world; no where is it written that you are doomed to ANY fate.

----Steve

P.S. I wasn't necessarily talking only to you, Remedy...but to anyone who will listen. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back