why do girls fall for guys dat treat them like sex objects? (i did!)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

munia

Reaction score
hello guys, im devastated. i cheated on my boyfriend. it wasnt delibrate. now its blown up in my face. not that he found out but you know how most women are. we can harldy have continuos sex with someone without developing something for him. long story short i cheated and iv fallen for the person i cheated with, who happens to treat me like a sex object

okay so first of all, i NEVER EVER in my entire life thought il for once cheat. i never approved cheating and i hated cheaters.
in all my relationships i never cheated except this present one.

my boyfriend loves me and treats me like a queen. but he has in the past unconsiously made me to hate my body more than i ever did. everything he loves in a woman's body (u guessed right) i lack. he can get so lost staring at a fully endowed woman when im there. his previous girlfriends have all it takes to make a man will his entire property to them.

when i tell him how he makes me feel he tells me he loves me just the way i am. okay dats nice but i dont want him to be just content. its like "i don't have this so il make do with what i have" i want to be what he wants. i couldnt stand him looking at those girls that reminded me of my body issues.

even in bed, i thought i was good untill i met him. he was the first guy i made love to who never moaned. he once told me about his previous sex life (i forced him to) and how crazy it was. again he said i was the best because i was the one he loved the most. i didnt want to be the best because he loved me, i wanted to be the best simply because i truly knew how to play my game. i thought i cld never make him feel the way they used to because i dint have what he truly desires in a woman's body.

my sexual self-esteem started going down the drain. i really needed to be told hw sexy i was and that was how i got caught up in the game of cheating.

thats hw i started cheating. of cause they all told me everything i wanted to here, i felt like a sex icon when i was with them and i made them feel i was the 9th wonder of the world in bed. sure i developed something for some of them (how did i ever think i cld turn my emotions). oh yeah few of them treated me like a sex object and they were the ones i happened to fall for. the fact that they never cared about me emotionally made me even want them more. i ended up leaving them but i was hurt and miserable and definitely felt more low.

then i met someone who i really liked. he lives down my street. we became good friends then he started asking me out. he told me i was sexy and he really wanted me. wen i complained about the size of my breast and ass he always told me he was crazy about the sizes and thats exactly what he loves about my body. he said he loved my waist too. of cause that's what i wanted to hear. even though i vowed never to cheat again, i broke my promise.
naturally he wasnt good at being sensitive. he took things for granted. i knew this so i decided not to fall this time else ll just be heart broken again. i was pretty good at seperating my emotions for a about a year. but then i started to fall again. i fell because like the other guys he didnt care emotionally about me. he even told me he had other girls because he wasnt the type of guy who cld commit. i told him i had fallen for him and he said nothing!! but sometimes i thought he liked me and did not just want to show it.

one day we did not use protection (i always use protection) so after a while, i jokingly lied to him i was pregnant. he bluntly told me to remove it, he turned to the tv and started gisting and laughing with his friends. i left and he called just briefly when he saw my missed call. 2 days later i told him i was keeping the pregnancy and he said all sorts of things like i was forcing him to marry me. he also said he was with me cause of the sex. it was a major blow. i thought he at least like me a little. i never knew i was completly a sex object to him. 3 days later(which was yesterday) without any call from him, i told him i was removing the pregnancy and he just said okay. he looked at me like "im done with you"

the most crazy thing is now i know what i am to him, it makes me fall for him the more. out of all the guys i have cheated with i feel conected to him the most, even though he always acted like he never cared about love or or anybody's feelings. he comes to my house like he's just a friend and everyone likes him. its crazy but im in love with him. i want to be with him

i find myself thinking about him all the time. this is clearly not normal cos i was nothing but an object of pleasure to him. i plan to tell him i wasnt pregnant afterall, and how he hurt my feelings. i know it wont make him care more but i really need to move on. and can only do so by telling him the way i feel. for now im doing nothing which is making it so hard.

i think the reason i fall for guys like this is because first of all i want to be the one to make them fall in love. and then when it doesnt work i feel like im not woman enough and then it makes me want them the more because i realize they are hard.

iv heard stories of girls who are treated like nothing in relationships but just cant back out. these same girls have people who really like them but to no avail.

how can i move on without constantly wondering if he's thinking of me. hw can i stick to my boyfriend and not get caught up in this web forever again :(?
im sorry for the long post and thanks for reading.

Dear Munia ~ Thank you for your PM today. I was happy to hear from you! With regard to your post, I read it once, I'll read it twice, and then once again. I want to first marinate all my thoughts before I reply. It's very good that you shared this with us. LG:)

munia said:
hello guys, im devastated. i cheated on my boyfriend. it wasnt delibrate. now its blown up in my face. not that he found out but you know how most women are. we can harldy have continuos sex with someone without developing something for him. long story short i cheated and iv fallen for the person i cheated with, who happens to treat me like a sex object

okay so first of all, i NEVER EVER in my entire life thought il for once cheat. i never approved cheating and i hated cheaters.

my boyfriend loves me and treats me like a queen. but he has in the past unconsiously made me to hate my body more than i ever did. everything he loves in a woman's body (u guessed right) i lack. he can get so lost staring at a fully endowed woman when im there. his previous girlfriends have all it takes to make a man will his entire property to them.

when i tell him how he makes me feel he tells me he loves me just the way i am. okay dats nice but i dont want him to be just content. its like "i don't have this so il make do with what i have" i want to be what he wants. i couldnt stand him looking at those girls that reminded me of my body issues.

even in bed, i thought i was good untill i met him. he was the first guy i made love to who never moaned. he once told me about his previous sex life (i forced him to) and how crazy it was. again he said i was the best because i was the one he loved the most. i didnt want to be the best because he loved me, i wanted to be the best simply because i truly knew how to play my game. i thought i cld never make him feel the way they used to because i dint have what he truly desires in a woman's body.

my sexual self-esteem started going down the drain. i really needed to be told hw sexy i was and that was how i got caught up in the game of cheating.

thats hw i started cheating. of cause they all told me everything i wanted to here, i felt like a sex icon when i was with them and i made them feel i was the 9th wonder of the world in bed. sure i developed something for some of them (how did i ever think i cld turn my emotions). oh yeah few of them treated me like a sex object and they were the ones i happened to fall for. the fact that they never cared about me emotionally made me even want them more. i ended up leaving them but i was hurt and miserable and definitely felt more low.

then i met someone who i really liked. he lives down my street. we became good friends then he started asking me out. he told me i was sexy and he really wanted me. wen i complained about the size of my breast and ass he always told me he was crazy about the sizes and thats exactly what he loves about my body. he said he loved my waist too. of cause that's what i wanted to hear. even though i vowed never to cheat again, i broke my promise.
naturally he wasnt good at being sensitive. he took things for granted. i knew this so i decided not to fall this time else ll just be heart broken again. i was pretty good at seperating my emotions for a about a year. but then i started to fall again. i fell because like the other guys he didnt care emotionally about me. he even told me he had other girls because he wasnt the type of guy who cld commit. i told him i had fallen for him and he said nothing!! but sometimes i thought he liked me and did not just want to show it.

one day we did not use protection (i always use protection) so after a while, i jokingly lied to him i was pregnant. he bluntly told me to remove it, he turned to the tv and started gisting and laughing with his friends. i left and he called just briefly when he saw my missed call. 2 days later i told him i was keeping the pregnancy and he said all sorts of things like i was forcing him to marry me. he also said he was with me cause of the sex. it was a major blow. i thought he at least like me a little. i never knew i was completly a sex object to him. 3 days later(which was yesterday) without any call from him, i told him i was removing the pregnancy and he just said okay. he looked at me like "im done with you"

the most crazy thing is now i know what i am to him, it makes me fall for him the more. out of all the guys i have cheated with i feel conected to him the most, even though he always acted like he never cared about love or or anybody's feelings. he comes to my house like he's just a friend and everyone likes him. its crazy but im in love with him. i want to be with him

i find myself thinking about him all the time. this is clearly not normal cos i was nothing but an object of pleasure to him. i plan to tell him i wasnt pregnant afterall, and how he hurt my feelings. i know it wont make him care more but i really need to move on. and can only do so by telling him the way i feel. for now im doing nothing which is making it so hard.

i think the reason i fall for guys like this is because first of all i want to be the one to make them fall in love. and then when it doesnt work i feel like im not woman enough and then it makes me want them the more because i realize they are hard.

iv heard stories of girls who are treated like nothing in relationships but just cant back out. these same girls have people who really like them but to no avail.

how can i move on without constantly wondering if he's thinking of me. hw can i stick to my boyfriend and not get caught up in this web forever again :(?

The whole purpose of a woman being here is to have babies and the whole purpose of men being here is to have sex to make woman have babies, woman are just programmed to like men that want to hump every second because it makes them more likely to get pregnant. Its all to do with human nature and biology.

Ah, more proof to my message.

Anyway, there are simple answers to the question asked in the thread's title:

Women's logic is ruled by instinct and emotion. So dudes who "use women as sex objects" (a.k.a. players, models, thugs, jocks, fratboys, douchers, felons, wangsters, juiceheads, etc...) are seen as LEADERS. Some sociologists call them "Alpha Males", but I don't reward these punk-asses with that title. I see "Alphas" (aka strong types) divided into what some would call "Good Alphas" (which I just call "Alphas") and "Bad Alphas" (which I call "Gammas")

For women in their teens and 20s, the line between Alphas and Gammas cannot often be determined. I can give some examples. For people under age 21 (such as High School and College Girls) the guy who has the supply of marijuana and alcohol (for underage people) is seen as a LEADER. The cops/RAs/parents/teachers are seen as the "oppressor", and so the punk kid with the marijuana and the alcohol is the LEADER who is "rebelling" agains the said "oppressor".

Another reason is that all attractive women are hit on close to 75 times a DAY. They can have ANY dude they want, with the SNAP of their fingers. Women have ZERO reason to find ass-kissing dudes attractive. IT IS A SIGN OF WEAKNESS! Women dig STRENGTH, NOT WEAKNESS! So this 20% of men, these buff, rough, and tough Felons, Bodybuilders, Military Men, and Male Models are the ONLY dudes that women have ANY REASON to find attractive, because they're not weaklings who are sucking up to girls and acting like their little pet. Women like men WHO CAN GET other women.

Thank you, Munia, for sharing your story. Now, you see, gentlemen, the greater picture. Now get yourselves to the gym and martial arts mat so YOU GUYS can be the ones being CHEATED WITH, not cheated on.

Anyway, Munia, if you REALLY want a solution, here it is. Go date a dude like your ex-boyfriend that you cheated on, and FIX whatever flaws could not keep you attracted to him. Make him both your material provider AND your sexual provider. Take your teddy bear dude that you can trust, get him on a weight-training routine, get him the hot wardrobe you want to see him wearing when he takes you out in public, fix his teeth, hair, face, whatever hygiene flaws he might have. Kill two birds with one stone.

Regards.

Oh wow...at least you admit to the things you've done. I have a friend you remind me of, so I'll try not to let the effect what I want to say. I could sit here and list the things you've done that you should never do, but you put all of that in your post so no sense in dredging it up. We all learn from our mistakes, for you to move on you need to just do that. Your post is full of things that you can learn from. So I'm going to ask you something, are you happy with yourself (body, soul, ect)?

Telling this guy you lied about your pregnancy will only anger him more and make him feel more justified in the things he said that hurt you. If you want to clear your conscious be prepared for even worse, telling him isn't going to magically make it all better or make him apologize for how he hurt you. He's done with you, let him go leave it be, he doesn't sound like the type of guy you should be wasting your time on anyway.

Most important, YOU ARE NOT AN OBJECT!! Break this cycle of falling for guys who treat you that way! Oh and stop cheating, that isn't going to help you any either. From you post it seems like you want a change, breaking old habits is hard and you are going to really have to work at it, but if you are honest about changing your lifestyle you can do it.

MrBurns said:
The whole purpose of a woman being here is to have babies and the whole purpose of men being here is to have sex to make woman have babies, woman are just programmed to like men that want to hump every second because it makes them more likely to get pregnant. Its all to do with human nature and biology.

MrBurns ~ I certainly catch your drift, but I don't think that anthropology and physiology are apropos to Munia's carefully expressed concerns; the matter transcends your explanation.

LGH1288 said:
MrBurns said:

MrBurns ~ I certainly catch your drift, but I don't think that anthropology and physiology are apropos to Munia's carefully expressed concerns; the matter transcends your explanation.

Anthropology and physiology IS very important, but Mr. Burns is innaccurate in what he posts.

Cuz girls have a heart and guys have balls? :p

cuz people have different sexual drives and dont have sexual hang ups...
Cuz women enjoy sex just as much as men do.....

cuz theres a lot more to it than just the sex..but thats all u focus on or stereo type. Cuz u over look a lot of stuff a guy will do and the honeysuckle us men have to pui up with to please u women..

cuz guys like to talk about tits N ass..girls likes to talk about how much a ***** and Ho some chicks are? :p

''why do girls fall for guys dat treat them like sex objects? (i did!)''

I thought I did well in answering the question.

Lonesome Crow said:
Cuz girls have a heart and guys have balls? :p

cuz people have different sexual drives and dont have sexual hang ups...
Cuz women enjoy sex just as much as men do.....

cuz theres a lot more to it than just the sex..but thats all u focus on or stereo type. Cuz u over look a lot of stuff a guy will do and the honeysuckle us men have to pui up with to please u women..

cuz guys like to talk about tits N ass..girls likes to talk about how much a ***** and Ho some chicks are? :p

L-Crow ~ Nice to meet you! So you'll know me better, I prefer to talk about tits and ass MUCH more than yapping about who's a ***** or slut; I couldn't give a honeysuckle about boring stuff like that. Sex always trumps dopey gossip in my book. Gimme sex & intellect. And, I always make love to my bass! LG:)

Intuitively U know u wanna kick his ass to the crub. ..becuase beyound then just getting pregnant..u also have basic insticks to filter out men or look for a most possiable healthy partner avaliable to u and ur will care for ur offsprings...
Its not so much that ur not women enough..its hes not man enough.
If he truely loves you. He could ammry u today and it wouldnt such a fucken hazzel for me...

God put women on the planet to tell X to STFU..cuz thats about from toxic bullshit there ...its that thing women have call a Brain..the ability to reason out bullshit..lol

MrBurns said:

Ayup. I tell young men that you have to give off vibes that you like sex. You don't actually have to do it like if you're religious or something, but you've got to give the impression that it's something you're very interested in. There's nothing that's a bigger turn off than a guy who acts neutered.

A guy who just wants to have sex with some girl, can look for anyone good enough for his "standard" (body-wise), and if they know that girls are mostly turned on by feeling safe and comfortable around the guy, him making her feel special and cared about etc, so he can do exactly do those things but not much more, and especially if shes unsucure in some way,,, he can get what he wants. If he keeps doing those "chores" he will keep getting what he wants, and it can keep going on for a while because a guy can actually have sex almost without affection... so then for a girl looking for boyfriend material, she should be looking out for signals showing natural affection and him making initiatives with deephearted good intentions etc... not guys who do just enough to make you lay down on bed.

The reason for why girls fall for bad guys i guess is because theyre attracted to those who show confidence in whatever they do even if its something "dangerous", and the affection they have for their nice caring boyfriend (a classic "mr nice guy") could fade away if they are always there for them at any moment, but a guy playing hard to get will succed even if the guy doesnt always show interest in her, and he'll do that because the girl will feel she has to make an effort to "get" him. She needs a "carrot on a stick" reward... : p

Well thats just my theory. and i have no experience from relationships

Tunacious said:
A guy who just wants to have sex with some girl, can look for anyone good enough for his "standard" (body-wise), and if they know that girls are mostly turned on by feeling safe and comfortable around the guy, him making her feel special and cared about etc, so he can do exactly do those things but not much more, and especially if shes unsucure in some way,,, he can get what he wants. If he keeps doing those "chores" he will keep getting what he wants, and it can keep going on for a while because a guy can actually have sex almost without affection... so then for a girl looking for boyfriend material, she should be looking out for signals showing natural affection and him making initiatives with deephearted good intentions etc... not guys who do just enough to make you lay down on bed.

The reason for why girls fall for bad guys i guess is because theyre attracted to those who show confidence in whatever they do even if its something "dangerous", and the affection they have for their nice caring boyfriend (a classic "mr nice guy") could fade away if they are always there for them at any moment, but a guy playing hard to get will succed even if the guy doesnt always show interest in her, and he'll do that because the girl will feel she has to make an effort to "get" him. She needs a "carrot on a stick" reward... : p

Well thats just my theory. and i have no experience from relationships

**** good theory for someone who has no experience.

munia said:

oh god. this just enforces all the stereotypes. i'm too cynical.

time to consider open relationships.

[/quote]

**** good theory for someone who has no experience.

[/quote]

Im a very experienced googler.. : )

sounds like me with my ex.

i gave her everything and did everything.

and she did me wrong. so wrong.

banging random, nasty dudes off craigslist.

she married one now. total ******* loser. i guarantee he fucks around and gives her aids ... soon.

/karma

munia darling hugs.

My honest advice ..although this may sound harsh. Please wait like three months or so and go get tested for HIV, and all the other stds you can test for, while doing this do not have unprotected sex with anyone else.. it is just unfair to them. The person you need to be honest with is not the guy who treated you like crap it is your current boyfriend who believes you are being faithful.

Why did you fall for the guy who doesnt care about you?.. it is obvious.. HE LIED TO YOU.
He told you you are gorgeous and wonderful and all that.. and he was probably pretty good looking himself.

Give yourself time.. BUT NOW THAT YOU KNOW THE TRUTH.. which is he DOES NOT LOVE YOU. You should be on the path towards getting over him.

Latest posts

Back