why do girls fall for guys dat treat them like sex objects? (i did!)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well true she can get the instant ones and she should take one of those, but even if that is negative... STILL go back in about three months and take another one ..because the nurse I went to told me that if you take it too soon after sex you may get a false negative.

edit: it was a long time ago that i went to the nurse...so i dont know if they have more modern test now, but that was the case back then.

edit2
from http://www.avert.org/hivtesting.htm

Though a person who is infected with HIV will become infectious themselves very rapidly (within a day or so), they will normally have to wait a while before an HIV test will produce an accurate result. The length of time a person should wait before taking an HIV test will depend on the type of test they are taking.

In the vast majority of cases, the standard test that will be offered at an HIV testing centre will be an HIV antibody test. The HIV antibody test looks for antibodies to the virus in a person's blood. For most people these antibodies take 6 weeks to 3 months to develop. In very rare cases, it can take up to 6 months. It is extremely rare for a person to take any longer then 6 months to develop detectable antibodies.

Getting tested before 3 months have elapsed may result in an unclear test result, as an infected person may not yet have developed antibodies to HIV. These 3 months are known as the 'window period'. So it is best to wait for at least 3 months after the last time you were at risk before taking the test. Some test centres may recommend testing again at 6 months, just to be extra sure, though in most cases this is not necessary.

If you are waiting to take an HIV antibody test, it is vital that you do not put yourself at risk through further exposures to HIV during this time period. This means you should practise safe sex and not share needles. Any further exposure to HIV may mean a negative HIV test result is not accurate (unless of course you wait another three months after this exposure).

The vast majority of HIV tests that are given in clinics are antibody tests, though other types of test may be available in some clinics.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also it is not only HIV you need to worry about... there are other things out there. Get tested. Sleeping with men who sleep around is dangerous. I have seen it happen to people I know and it's really not funny.

davyjones said:
NEVER WAIT to get an hiv test. They are almost instant now.

Lmao...in practice..its totally intense.
Round #1..i say I won. She say were in the 4th ending me 0..her 3. Lmao.
Yeah..the value of lost. I show the *****.lmao...but if u ditch it...u better be able to take it...cuz she returned the favor.lol So I pissed her off even more...she never stopped callimg me..cuz she always has to be right.lol
Events however drews us closer..

Now we in Round #2..had break up sex..I ma push all her buttons.lol
Shes such a spoil *****.hahahaa
Valentines is around the conner....
Its all love N warfair..lmao
Intense passion.
Gatta just be cool when ur in a good fight..its all part of the relationship...keeping it real and the fire burning.. I know she wants me to chase her..but she best recognized too. She can win the bsttles..but Ill win the war.lmao

You do know if you take anti viral medication a HIV test will come out negative? Be wary and stay vigilant with strangers.

tanks for d HIV advise. i considered it too. im realy trin 2 move on n its not been easy. i mean no matter hw hard i try i cant stop tinkin abt him. am a mess. I want my life 2 get back 2 normal.

munia said:
tanks for d HIV advise. i considered it too. im realy trin 2 move on n its not been easy. i mean no matter hw hard i try i cant stop tinkin abt him. am a mess. I want my life 2 get back 2 normal.

Stick his picture to a dart board, aim for his eyes.

SocratesX said:
Mary Mary and Turnacious, did you read my post (#3)?

I would tend to agree. We use terminology differently, but that's not big deal. I would call an alpha male a man with many of the qualities that women find sexually attractive (confidence, status, sexuality, etc.). A gamma male has many of the qualities that women find intellectually attractive (kindness, generosity, etc.). If you can't be both, then be somewhere in the middle. Women don't like pure alphas. That's why players rely on deceit to use women. However, if a guy's too gamma, she may think he's a fantastic person, but she won't find him sexually attractive.

I think we're saying the same thing. It's semantics.

I do agree that if a guy finds himself having trouble getting women and keeping them, work on developing your alpha male traits. You don't need to be pure alpha, and no, you don't have to become someone different. However, work on the things that you feel comfortable with. Like what's the harm of getting into shape? What's the harm in learning to be more confident?

MrBurns said:
munia said:

Stick his picture to a dart board, aim for his eyes.
:D

jales said:
Well true she can get the instant ones and she should take one of those, but even if that is negative... STILL go back in about three months and take another one ..because the nurse I went to told me that if you take it too soon after sex you may get a false negative.

yes, i got ya.

i couldn't agree more.

my thinking exactly.

Mary Mary said:
Like what's the harm of getting into shape? What's the harm in learning to be more confident?

lol. or pull a charlie sheen and rent hookers.

davyjones said:
Mary Mary said:
Like what's the harm of getting into shape? What's the harm in learning to be more confident?

lol. or pull a charlie sheen and rent hookers.

His life does seem a tad bit less complicated and ego demolishing than his brother's, doesn't it?

Mary Mary said:
His life does seem a tad bit less complicated and ego demolishing than his brother's, doesn't it?

i don't know though.

he WAS just rushed to the hospital, apparently with an EMERGENCY HERNIA that he got from ... "laughing so hard at the tv that he herniated" ... while in a room full of alcohol, pills, and stripper vaginas.

wtf?

how does one accomplish this?

davyjones said:
Mary Mary said:

i don't know though.

he WAS just rushed to the hospital, apparently with an EMERGENCY HERNIA that he got from ... "laughing so hard at the tv that he herniated" ... while in a room full of alcohol, pills, and stripper vaginas.

wtf?

Oh, I thought you meant the character in 2 1/2 men.

What could be so **** funny?

Mary Mary said:
davyjones said:
Mary Mary said:

i don't know though.

wtf?

Oh, I thought you meant the character in 2 1/2 men.

What could be so **** funny?

LMAO

i thought you were joking about emelio estevez! :p

Well, you've made me feel a little better about being alone.
From time to time I forget that I could end up with
someone who cheats on me and lies to me.

Please give up these behaviors.

a good guy is only a good guy until he snaps and puts a hot one in your nugget.

Latest posts

Back