Why do you love alonelylife?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't been here for too long, but already I find that every morning, when I struggle to get out of bed and start a new day, I take my cup of coffee and sit down at the computer and browse the boards for a while. It's strangely comforting.

Because it makes me realise that my loneliness is something which many people share, that I am not odd or different.

ALL has made me feel like there are people out there like me. I have gotten a lot of good advice from members, and I hope AT LEAST ONE PERSON got something out of a post that I put my 2 cents in on. Also, I have made a few very good friends.

i love it here because it's the only place where i can fully express myself without having to worry about being judged or criticized. i can say what's on my mind and no one will look at me like i'm deranged.

I love it because of the wonderful atmosphere.

Everyone here simply adds to the amazing dynamic this place has.
If it wasn't for this place, I would be really lonely 24/7!

But thanks to the friends I've made on here, you've all made me feel a little happier every day! :)

Dark_Poet said:
I love it because of the wonderful atmosphere.

Everyone here simply adds to the amazing dynamic this place has.
If it wasn't for this place, I would be really lonely 24/7!

But thanks to the friends I've made on here, you've all made me feel a little happier every day! :)

:)

Because of all the amazing people, of course. You guys are super cool. Super cool! :)

Ability to help others and input your opinion. Great people here too. :p

We're all on the same boat!

Stepchild said:
I haven't been here for too long, but already I find that every morning, when I struggle to get out of bed and start a new day, I take my cup of coffee and sit down at the computer and browse the boards for a while. It's strangely comforting.

I do the same,it's a bit like reading the morning paper!

Bread said:
I find people to talk to, here. A great cure for the most acute feelings of loneliness.

the pic in your signature makes me laugh every time I see it

Becose I like to find people that are even more miserable than me :D

Ok, seriously, I like being with people who have similar problems to mine. It helps me and I don't feel so alone, knowintg other struggle like I do.

I agree it is kind of depressing sometimes, I don't come that much to certain parts of this forum, they can be a bit sad...

I joined for the wrong reason... because there was some magic in this forum that sucked me in... and I was hoping there are some jackass here who can make me laugh...!

Latest posts

Back