Why is it that NO ONE wants me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SophiaGrace said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Badjedidude said:
Dangit, Soph!! :D Another resurrected thread!

----Steve

She's just trying to get her post count up to beat mine. :p

That I am. :p

But I didnt respond to this JUST for post-count, i actually felt like I had something constructive to say :).

<3

Sonic_95,

It sounds like you're in the exact same situation I am in. Every time I meet someone I find out they're married and if I meet someone online I either don't like them or they don't like me. I've heard every excuse in the book. I've had girls that seemed very interested in me stop talking to me after the first date and I don't have a clue what it is about me that turns them off all of a sudden. Also everyone I know is married including my sister and two cousins (actually one is engaged) and I'm still single. Many other people my age who stayed single like to go to bars and pick up sluts, and I refuse to become like that. So bottom line l know what you're going through. Don't lose hope though. I know its discouraging but I guess the best advice I have is to keep trying. Maybe you should ask these people what it is about you they didn't like and see if you can get an answer. It's hard to change a shortfall if you don't know you even have it, and chances are there may be something about the way you act or something about yourself that you do that you're used to but may be a turn-off. I've had people tell me that I eat too fast and that is a major turn-off, so I've tried to watch myself when on dates.

As for the overweight thing I know people are superficial and I think we're all guilty of that. Maybe you should just try not to let it bother you, and don't think about it when on a date. If it bothers you it can effect you on a subconscious level. Dress nice and be clean shaven so that is the first thing your date notices and then maybe she will be more inclined to get to know you as a person. Try to have confidence in yourself, that is definitely a deal breaker if you don't and its something that you might not even be aware of. Its one of my problems too. I'm kind of shy and sometimes suffer from a lack of confidence. I'm still learning how to get over it. I know how it feels to get laughed at, it hurts and its something that has effected my confidence significantly.

Just keep trying to loose weight, focus on your accomplishments in life, try to ask your date questions about herself and listen to her, take an interest in her. Don't talk about yourself the whole time.

I wish you the best of luck, I hope your situation changes for you.

Latest posts

Back