Why?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maroonfire

Reaction score
Im lonely guys. No one bothers to talk to me and im just used by everyone. Every girl i ask out says im "not their type". please just gimme advice and ill try to answer as many questions as i can to help. also if you wanna chat my kik is themaroonfire. please help.

I don't know how old you are or type of guy you are so that could factor in to why you get the "not their type" kind of answer. At certain ages the sexes go through phases of "types" they are attracted to. Same with personalities, both sexes have certain types they are attracted to, both men and women as we mature. Tell us a bit more about yourself and your personality.

Being used by people sucks, been there quite a few times myself, still get used sometimes.

maroonfire said:
Im lonely guys. No one bothers to talk to me and im just used by everyone. Every girl i ask out says im "not their type". please just gimme advice and ill try to answer as many questions as i can to help. also if you wanna chat my kik is themaroonfire. please help.

stop asking women out if it bothers you. Some men just get rejected all the time. Set some goals in your life that doesn't involve women or dating. Live a life, learn to be happy, do things, go places. After all that women may like you better !

How are you used by everyone? Do you have trouble saying no or figuring out someone's intentions?

Hey maroonfire, welcome to the forum. Why don't you tell us a bit more (see above posts) so we can perhaps give some input to it?

Hey there,

There isn't much to give you advice on really, what are you concerns?

I started getting a LOT more female attention then when I was looking and coming across (more or less 100% accurately) as needy and desperate. I achieved this by looking into my hobbies and my Martial arts and other things like work.

Latest posts

Back