Winter Break :D

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

evanescencefan91

well i never really thought I'd make a thread in this section lot's of typing and such today my apologies, it's late but i wanted to make this thread

and well i think over posting on a forum is a bit better then underposting
I've come across a few sad forums quite as a desolate wasteland, no new posts and no one to make them

So I've come to appreciate the daily posts that come in here
regardless

it's nothing really super specail

but I want to write about it, to have a tangeable memory of this past month like a time capsule of this wonderful time spent

and it was the first time i was truely on my own

well minus financially

but it was great

from the 19th to christmjas eve i was her in my room and working

oh I hope to make a buttload of money

ahh money :D

then i stayed at home for christmas for five days then i came back

and a lot of days i put in the what did you do today thread

so i would get up at 9:20ish ride my bike through the brutal cold and snow then work and lift heavy textbooks around and I actually got to chat with the people working there and we get along well

I'd go to lunch and read ussaly noodles and a fruit cup and read although
I've come to love the pizza shop, it's good and the guy there is really nice

he takes 11 cents off my bill
so it's just 5 bucks

work some more, then I'd come back

and I'd either play dragon age, or I'd watch buffy and play the guitar

and that's just a sentence but it's a very many wonderfully fun spent hours

I meet people that can solo like crazy and i feel spiteful but i still remember that proud moment

and after doing all this crazy soloing i pick up the guitar and play G AD

he looks at me with a face of awe and he says to me with a shocked tone "you can play chords"

dude of course mother ****** i can play chords

i needs maybe some more practice learning strumming patterns and stuffy

but ya ************ ii can play chords and barr chords as well
i swear being able to play barr chords is a bigger achievement for me than graduating form highschool

i love chords

and well asides from no homework, videogames guitar internet and makin moneez
i actually went out

I mean with live actuall people

after christmas before i came back i went and saw avitar with this one guy i was friends with in highschool then we hung out at his place and ate pizza

ya i forgot to tell you guys last week on Sunday me and a bunch of my
daum friends we went to this great mongolian grill then we went to see sherlock holmes

and i got to hug a cute Russian girl who's favorite band is evanescence

*swoons* :p

we bonded over that a little shame she's studying at MIT all the way in Cambridge
oh well

:)

me and some of my guy friends played a lot of retro video games

me and jameson went ice skating, went to see sherlock holmes we played foosball (I actually finnaly won one game:D ) and twister (which by the way i kick ass at) and watched movies and we played halo 3 and COD mW2 on xbox

and I should probably get to sleep soon it's past two i get too sleep toll 10:30 tomorrow which is good but i like at least 8 hours

I actually just met an old friend on facebook he lives in Australia now
and i was chatting with him for like over an hour actually i was talking to two people for a while it was a calamity

when i look back on 08 and 09
just
SCORE

of course now i don't want to jinx myself after two good years i might have a bad one
although maybe 08 and 09 were just mediocore but because the second half of 07 sucked so much normal was ******* amazing

I am so thankful for that ******* ass delicious smoothie had it not been for that and seeing them playing soccer my one smoothie could bring so many friends and good times,
much like a google search for lonely people although i'm not sure actually i think had googled sad stories and stumbled upon a reading froum and i think collete an old member here was a member there and in here signature was an Alonelylife banner so i clicked on it and came here

though it's a little sad and frightening to think had it not been for that smoothie i would still have like no friends here at all

all my friends i've met i've met though those people at daum

but oh well i hope things continue to go well

i don't want to jinx myself but i may actually have a life, like with a socail life it's wonderful

and i hope that in hard times i can get an ounce of solace from his good time here
good night everyone

:D

Latest posts

Back