You have a week till the end of the world... (non spam edition)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eris said:
First off, I would eat anything I want and probably not even bother to take my blood sugar or insulin.

I would try crack, heroin and meth

I would go to kennywood everyday

Kennywood - yay! I'm going there in a few weeks...can't wait!

i would have every song on my ipod playing out loud on speakers, grab a mic and sing along. i would have sex with my boyfriend so i don't die a virgin. i'll get my lip pierced and dye my hair pink. then i'll tell my mom how much i love her even though she makes me suffer so much. i would probably eat fast food, i'm kinda in the mood for some KFC.

honeysuckle will go down when the world is about to end. >:3

If I still had my family,I guess my family would still be controlling and I wouldn't be allowed to do anything crazy, we would have to stick together and they'll probably be quiet, it could be depressing and unbearable but maybe we'll open up to each other for once and maybe we could have a comforting talk, express with each other the things we held inside.

If I was all alone, I would spend as much time outside as possible, walking, walking, walking to every street and building, observing the ever more unpredictable world around me, breathe in life as much as possible. The more time passes, the more there might be sad people, lonely and terrified people crying and shaking wherever I'd go, I'll spend as many hours as possible hugging and caring for as many strangers that need a friend that they might not have, I wouldn't want them to be so distressed, I'd be able to express the affection I couldn't before as well that way. I'll want to focus my attention in offering companionship and comfort to as many people as possible, try to help them feel less suffering in their fear of death.
Then again there would probably be dangerous people let loose, would I risk getting hurt and go out anyway or lock myself and still probably get hurt by someone anyway? I guess I'll grab things to defend myself with and if I get hurt or killed anyway then, oh well.

Would there be deafening chaos or peaceful silence in the streets? Would parents tell their small ones that the world is dying and hold them tight as they cry or would they want them to be happy and let them out to play a little more than usual? Would all the playgrounds in the world be filled with laughing children then? I'd probably ask myself many of these types of questions, I'll probably want to spend time curiously finding out what these answers are first hand.

echo said:
If I still had my family,I guess my family would still be controlling and I wouldn't be allowed to do anything crazy, we would have to stick together and they'll probably be quiet, it could be depressing and unbearable but maybe we'll open up to each other for once and maybe we could have a comforting talk, express with each other the things we held inside.

If I was all alone, I would spend as much time outside as possible, walking, walking, walking to every street and building, observing the ever more unpredictable world around me, breathe in life as much as possible. The more time passes, the more there might be sad people, lonely and terrified people crying and shaking wherever I'd go, I'll spend as many hours as possible hugging and caring for as many strangers that need a friend that they might not have, I wouldn't want them to be so distressed, I'd be able to express the affection I couldn't before as well that way. I'll want to focus my attention in offering companionship and comfort to as many people as possible, try to help them feel less suffering in their fear of death.
Then again there would probably be dangerous people let loose, would I risk getting hurt and go out anyway or lock myself and still probably get hurt by someone anyway? I guess I'll grab things to defend myself with and if I get hurt or killed anyway then, oh well.

Would there be deafening chaos or peaceful silence in the streets? Would parents tell their small ones that the world is dying and hold them tight as they cry or would they want them to be happy and let them out to play a little more than usual? Would all the playgrounds in the world be filled with laughing children then? I'd probably ask myself many of these types of questions, I'll probably want to spend time curiously finding out what these answers are first hand.

That is something to think about and ponder deeply.

Wow...if I knew the world was going to end next week (FOR A FACT!)

1) I'd use the fact that everyone's inhibitions have gone out the window, and find me a woman who could use some good lovin' and give her everything I got for the rest of tonight and some of tomorrow :D
2) I'd blow all my savings/skip out on rent on something we both wanted to do
3) One last joint/one last smoke
4) Bang some more :cool:
5) Eat whatever the hell I want without feeling guilty
6) Drive 200km/hr wherever I go (everyone else will)
7) Probably do a little looting...get me something nice
8) Hopefully fall in love with my aforementioned mistress
9) We'd find a nice secluded spot on top of the CN tower or skyscraper, bring some comfortable seating/bedding, champagne/wine/chocolate/whatever else we felt like, some nice music and make love one last time as it all goes down, and not even notice that the world is fading away in the distance...

God I'm such a softy :shy:

I would do so much more than what I posted months ago up there ^^^

I would do EVERYTHING

just everything.

with a baseball bat.

everyBODY, too

I would probably have sex with ...

maybe even try _____ and ______

with plastic stuff that takes batteries

on PCP

and I would start fistfights with mean people

and maybe even bu...(fades off)

Ok. you get the point.

So, yeah, the rules are out; and there is a good chance I will be dead before the week is up.

but I would go to Kennywood everyday.

You kill me, Eris haha.

This may sound a little whorish, but, I'd try to hav multiple orgasms every night. :) idk with who though, haha.
Try hooka and LSD...

Hitch hike! And... Smoke one last cigarette :)0

^^^^hitch hike ! OMG

I used to hitch hike, for fun. I had some crazy experiences and one that almost went bad.

I DO NOT recommend this, but, I used to do dangerous stuff.

Hitch hiking is an adventure, to say the least.

discolemonade said:
I mean, its the end of the world :)

exactly

I think I would take the most pleasure out of breaking things ( a la baseball bat).

I would smash windows out of cars; I would drop-kicking priceless artifacts across the room

but that is just me.

Yes! I've always wanted to smash a guitar or throw paint in a priceless painting. You have great ideas, eris!

I'd buy a tattoo kit and doodle on myself :)

Latest posts

Back