You Know you're Lonely When..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
viewpoint123 said:
1. when you respond to craiglists ads just to receive emails or call about an item just to have a conversation.
2. you pick up the landline phone just to make sure you still have a dial tone.
3. when you wake up the cat so you can give him some love and he bites the honeysuckle out of you
4. when you are so use to daydreaming that you actually get annoyed when the phone rings and disrupts the dreaming
5. you realize you never share a meal with anyone. When you do drive over to see a family member and then eat with them, you wonder if your table manners are up to parr. You have to stop yourself from saying out loud, "wow, the last time I shared a meal with someone was at christmas"
6. the best conversation you've had in a long time is with the cashier and you are holding up the line because you are enjoying the conversation.
7. when you can tell the difference between the real lonely people on this forum and the ones that aren't really lonely but who need to be the star of the show.

blah, blah, blah, blah Everyone has a purpose. Sometimes I think lonely peoples' sole purpose is to make other people feel like they are the star of the show.

absolutely brilliant! :D :D :D

... you know that you've got nowhere to go, no one to see for the rest of the week, and it's only Tuesday.

I know OP said this was supposed to be lighthearted, but today I feel like complaining, sorry about that.

You know you 're Lonely when you 're in crowd, you 're feel alone...
You know you 're Lonely when you ' sad, nobody know..

when all you have to keep you company and pre-occupied are video games, books, art, music or netflix. The weekends are evil.
:(

...you're playing Minecraft in single-player mode. There's not even one measly NPC to keep you company - it's just you and the pigs and the cows and the monsters.

It's kind of depressing, actually.

PaperDuck87 said:
when all you have to keep you company and pre-occupied are video games, books, art, music or netflix. The weekends are evil.
:(

I know how you feel. I spend most of my weekends all alone as well, and it sucks.

When you go for "a walk alone" just so you don't stand looking at the backs of your "friends" who are watching some vids on their cellphones and laughing at things you can't see. Consideration ftw

You don't wanna kill the fly zooming around you cause it's the only company you've had in days.

...you're playing Minecraft in single-player mode. There's not even one measly NPC to keep you company - it's just you and the pigs and the cows and the monsters.

It's kind of depressing, actually.

The cows and pigs disappears too, I tried keeping one as pet, their lifespan is really short, sadness.

When you are constantly signing up for overtime at work just so you can be around people.

you get overly excited when someone pays you a little bit of attention.

Lawrens said:
The cows and pigs disappears too, I tried keeping one as pet, their lifespan is really short, sadness.

I was thinking of maybe digging a deep moat around my house where all the monsters would keep falling. Because sunlight wouldn't reach the bottom of the moat, they wouldn't catch fire come morning. Then their adorable zombie growls and delightful skeleton clicks would keep me company FOREVER.

When you buy a second game controller just encase you and a friend want to play 2 player .. but then realise you have no friends, and you just wasted your money trying to feel better :(

When you walk into a restaurant to eat, and the waitress says "table for 2?" and you say "no, just me, table for 1 please."

Latest posts

Back