You Know you're Lonely When..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When what few people who know you at work despise you and there's no friends or family to turn to.

When even if you run naked on a busy street nobody winks as much an eyelid!!...

Or when it's been 4 days you having taken a shower, you stink, but you still mastubate just to excite yourself...

Or when you come to a forum of lonely people, and think something is better here... and what do you know!?

When your at school or at work on Valentines Day, and watch people give each others gifts. You go, "pfft losers..." but secretly wanna be them.

walkman said:
When even if you run naked on a busy street nobody winks as much an eyelid!!...

Or when it's been 4 days you having taken a shower, you stink, but you still mastubate just to excite yourself...

Or when you come to a forum of lonely people, and think something is better here... and what do you know!?

Dam same honeysuckle I do when I'm depress.

When your talking to people who ignores you.

When you jog to the cemetery and talk to yourself there.

(Yea i'm creepy like that)

You end up having the same faith as Albert Woodfox or Herman Wallace who are imprisoned in solitary confinement for almost 40 years!!!

...your call display/voicemail/answering machine says no new messages and it's been more than a week

...you have nothing to do on New Year's Eve except watch the clocks change

...all your kitchen gadgets for entertaining are dusty with non-use

...you have no one to pay full price for the "get a free meal on your birthday with a paying guest" restaurant deal

...you have "sleep" for dinner cause you're too depressed to make something or buy food

...the longest conversation you've had in a long time is with the drive thru cashier

...you get excited over snail mail addressed to you but it's just a mass mailer from the cable company contacting you to sign up

...you'd seriously consider bringing a lighted pen and paper and pretend you're a film critic in order to go the the movies alone

Alex said:
When you laugh about something on tv/in your head, and no-one is there to share it with. (sorry for not being lighthearted, I am not in the mood!)

I know exactly what you mean.

When you look for new websites to meet other similarly lonely people...

When you try to keep a casual exchange with a stranger going for a bit too long

Example:

Stranger: Sure hope it rains soon, its certainly dry out there.
Me: You know I'm not sure it will rain, they're not predicting any for a while but your right we certainly need it. I think this last month we've gotten only 2.10 inches when we should be at close to 4, isn't that something?
Stranger: Yep...
*Awkward silence*

-slowly walks away-

when you start hugging all the stray cats that you meet and inviting them for dinner -

when at the bus stop someone asks you when is the bus coming a

wait, another one: someone calls you unexpectedly, and you go from suicidal gloomy to insanely cheerful

Latest posts

Back