Your feelings...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfe

Reaction score
I have been thinking a lot about this... but do you think if someone likes another person they should make them feel guilty about it? I'm just rather stressed about this... just if you really liked that person wouldn't you like to see them happy instead of making them feel gulity? People can't help who they like can they?

Wolfe said:
I have been thinking a lot about this... but do you think if someone likes another person they should make them feel guilty about it? I'm just rather stressed about this... just if you really liked that person wouldn't you like to see them happy instead of making them feel gulity? People can't help who they like can they?

Well, you can help who you like but you can't who you're attracted to, lol. As far as the first question, I'm a bit confused. Do you mean, the person you like makes you feel guilty for liking them? They are sinply not worth YOU liking them. Find someone who will appreciate you liking them. Sure it's easier said then done, but I guess that's one of the reason why all these people sign into this forum, lol.

Cypha said:
Wolfe said:

Well, you can help who you like but you can't who you're attracted to, lol. As far as the first question, I'm a bit confused. Do you mean, the person you like makes you feel guilty for liking them? They are sinply not worth YOU liking them. Find someone who will appreciate you liking them. Sure it's easier said then done, but I guess that's one of the reason why all these people sign into this forum, lol.

Well that is not really what I meant but now that I go back and read it, it is a little confusing thank you though I appreciate it :)

Badjedidude said:
Lol if it was confusing, then clarify it and ask again, Wolfe. :p

----Steve

Lol ok what I was trying to say was is it right for a person to make the person they like feel guilty because the person they liked started going out with someone else basically (or they just didn't like them) I hope that is a little clearer... lol sorry guys

Ohhh....I see.

Bob likes Sally, but Sally likes Jeff.
Sally is not interested in Bob.
Bob tries to make Sally feel guilty because she likes Jeff.

Like that? lol yeah that's sort of petty and immature, if you ask me. :p I think a better response to this sort of situation might be to just let it go...and forget about it. Making someone feel guilty because they aren't interested in you....lol it's just bad eggs, ok? I hope that answered your question a bit better. :)

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
Ohhh....I see.

Bob likes Sally, but Sally likes Jeff.
Sally is not interested in Bob.
Bob tries to make Sally feel guilty because she likes Jeff.

Like that? lol yeah that's sort of petty and immature, if you ask me. :p I think a better response to this sort of situation might be to just let it go...and forget about it. Making someone feel guilty because they aren't interested in you....lol it's just bad eggs, ok? I hope that answered your question a bit better. :)

----Steve

Lol I know I know it's not me xD but yeah thank you I appreciate it :) just was curious on what other people thought about it

That's a really shitty thing to do, man.
I rreally like a girl I know, but she's with someone and seems happy, so ill air my mouth about it. If you really. Care you let them be happy.

deliveryguy. said:
I rreally like a girl I know, but she's with someone and seems happy, so ill air my mouth about it. If you really. Care you let them be happy.

Hey I know I just had this happen to me before is all...

We can't help our feelings, but we do have control over how we react. It is understandable that there will be disappointment when someone has moved on while you haven't yet.

It sucks.

However, in the end, by trying to guilt-trip them into staying around, or even sabotaging their new relationship, you are hurting no one by yourself by staying emotionally entrenched over a relationship that is just not going to happen. :(

deliveryguy. said:

Wow, my cellphone typing skills are really bad.

how would they make you feel guilty?

seems like you could easily ignore such an unwanted person.

cheaptrickfan said:
However, in the end, by trying to guilt-trip them into staying around, or even sabotaging their new relationship, you are hurting no one by yourself by staying emotionally entrenched over a relationship that is just not going to happen. :(

Well honeysuckle...Cheaptrick.

I wish you wound had given this advice to Sherry a couple years ago.
The guilt trip and sabotaging my new relationship ...really, really hurt me.

i know ultimately it hurted her...but she dosn't really give a fresia about me. It's all about her ya see.....

Lonesome Crow said:
cheaptrickfan said:

Well honeysuckle...Cheaptrick.

I wish you wound had given this advice to Sherry a couple years ago.
The guilt trip and sabotaging my new relationship ...really, really hurt me.

i know ultimately it hurted her...but she dosn't really give a fresia about me. It's all about her ya see.....

"but she dosn't really give a fresia about me. It's all about her ya see....."

That's the problem. :(

Latest posts

Back