Your occupation

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My job title is 'Junior Engineer'. I'm looking at sitting for my license as 'Third Assistant Engineer'

And I work on a 380 foot 'ro ro' vessel.

I have been in the retail wine and spirits business for over 30 years. For the last 12 years I have been the GM of a $5 million/yearly sales store here in the Memphis area. Its quite ironic actually that I am in retail. :rolleyes:
I really struggle with social anxiety; I HATE going any place where there are other people...I always feel like I'm being judged by everyone there.
I'm quite comfortable in my store; its like the customers are in MY domain so I don't experience judgement.
Social anxiety; symptoms of Aspergers; depression and loneliness....
All this and I'm a Gemini too! :p
Would really like to stop this emotional bleeding. I don't want to die being this miserable.

I am retired and now make a living selling my artist creations. Purely for the joy of it..

I'm not saying what I do here or where I work. I am incredibly proud of where I work and I love my job. I still can't believe they choose me.

Erm, to be blunt...I'm the weed guy.

I'm a manager of a wholesale "tobacco" warehouse.
Ever go into the gas station and see all the wraps and pouches and dip in the back of it? I'm the guy that supplies the gas stations with that, and their cigarette inventory.

Latest posts

Back