Your rights on arrest and legal info

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Satyr

Below are a few links that may help should you ever have the unfortunate situation of being arrested or detained. I have also included a link to a site specializing in wrongful arrest attorneys.

The American legal system has never been perfect and never will be. This is information that EVERYONE needs to know, even if you never think you'll need it. Don't be caught off guard.

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS -

ACLU homepage

Your rights on arrest

Wrongful arrest info and attorney info

MAKE SURE YOU HIDE YOUR DRUGS AND WEAPONS IN THE COUCH

ALSO, IF YOU CAN IMMEDIATELY BECOME CAUCASIAN, ALL WILL BE WELL

Unacceptance said:
MAKE SURE YOU HIDE YOUR DRUGS AND WEAPONS IN THE COUCH

I have to go to the toilet now :rolleyes: lol

Wrongful arrest = ching Ching :D sue there ass off is what that means.

Antihero said:
Always handy info to know.

Ye cos you never know when you may get court robbing a bank lol

I mean you can get away with it once, even a million times but someday your gonna get court :p

Unacceptance said:

Unfortunately, that would probably help...especially where I live. :(

Yeah, tell me about it.

Seriously though, the police are human too and might mistakenly arrest an innocent person. If you are the innocent person it is best to know what to do or not do as well as not to invite any unnecessary trouble.

Antihero said:
Yeah, tell me about it.

Seriously though, the police are human too and might mistakenly arrest an innocent person. If you are the innocent person it is best to know what to do or not do as well as not to invite any unnecessary trouble.

That true.

Antihero said:

That's why I thought these were important things to know. It's safer for you and safer for the police if you know beforehand what it is you can and can't do.

I'd hate to see someone I knew in RL or someone from these forums faced with a situation that they handled poorly simply because of lack of knowledge in the area of personal rights.

Also, while it's true that most police officers are good people (I know several of them) there are also cops who indeed suck. They get off on LOOKING for excuses to pull you over, harass others and generally make themselves feel better by holding power over YOU. It is ESPECIALLY important when faced with one of these individuals that you know your rights.

They don't have to arrest you.
They can detain you for 48 hours for questionings.
What is this purpose ? It defussed a situation so people can chilled the fresia out
without getting charged or have a record.

An adult version of taking a time out or sending you to the conner.

You don't need to be a police officer to make a citizen arrest if someone
is getting out of line.

well...the FBI arrested 2 retards for making death threats.
They got sentence the other day as a matter of fact.

Satyr said:
Below are a few links that may help should you ever have the unfortunate situation of being arrested or detained.

Still useful, even if not being formally charged.

wow..... i wonder what happens when you get DETAINED with the freaken hand cuffs on ?
scream all you want...the more you fight them and act out ..the longer they'll just let
you sit and chilled the fresia out. Or make you wait 24 hours for you to make a phone
call to the bailbond man or your mama.

Simply just charge your with miss orderly conduct, which will show up on your record.
Then you have to show up to court to defend those charges and pay more fines on
top of the bailbond man. The judge will make a judgement.
You weren't the first and you won't be the last
Miss the court day...get a warrent....lmao

or just chilled the hell out after they release you in 2 hours...a warning or hand slap.
No courts, no bailbondman, no judge, no record.

Then you can go around tell'in your buddie ...you spent time in jail...
You'll be offcially inducted into the BADBOYZ club and get babes. :p

you can only be detained for up to 24 hours, and as for arrest you cant sue the police unless they really arrested you withouta good reason. If something illegal happens online they generally have to get an arrest warrant with a 1/2 decent reason then they can arrest you legally with no reprocussion.

Im guessing someone posted this because of the Chris2 comments right? : / First off thats not really cool, way to make a guy who feels like honeysuckle even worse

eviloreo said:
Im guessing someone posted this because of the Chris2 comments right? : / First off thats not really cool, way to make a guy who feels like honeysuckle even worse

No, I just figured if we're going to start calling the police on each other, it might be nice if people knew what their options were. What's not cool is giving me honeysuckle about it.

If providing information for people makes them feel worse, then I expect to make a lot of people feel worse.

Latest posts

Back