"You're all mice!"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's your choice about whether or not you let what other people say about you get to you. If they are complete strangers and don't even know you, why does it matter? They don't know anything about you except what you perceive of you by your appearance and possibly rumors they may or may not have heard.
People judge, people make fun, people laugh...it's all a fact of life. YOU are the one that chooses how you choose to deal with it, YOU are the one that chooses whether you are going to make yourself into a victim because of it, YOU are the one that is going to determine how it goes from there by letting them know it gets to you, letting them know that it matters to you. Don't let it matter and that will be the end of it.
Calling people mice isn't accurate and quite frankly, somewhat offensive. It's YOUR life, YOUR choice...don't blame it on others.
Really not blaming, just something I keep on noticing and I expressed it in the way I liked, if you'd like to understand the problems caused for me by this side of humans it is that when I need someone to share with all I find around me is people floating around in their very own emotional bubbles because they have the property I described that they hold on to, they won't let go even when they're supposedly listening to what you want to say. And EVERYONE needs it so much, to share i mean, but with everybody else like that its practically impossible. SO little me ran back home and shouted what he did on these networks. You see its probably how i say things thats the problem, I'm sticking to it though :)
you are right, its up to YOU to make changes to yourself and its bad to blame it on others, I hope I made it clear I wasn't blaming anybody

I understand what you mean and I've done it a lot... when someone says, "Hey, how are you?" and actually I'm feeling terrible, but I say "Good thanks, you?" And maybe they're feeling terrible as well but in return they also say, "Yeah good thanks." And then that's it.

Sometimes in order to get people to come out of the bubble you have to lead by example and come out of your own bubble first.

Even then it sometimes doesn't work.

However I've found that if you can be the exception to the rule, and really fully focus all of your attention on someone when they're speaking, really be in the moment so to speak and not be off in some corner of your mind thinking about yourself - people really value that and are more willing to open up in return.

Sometimes in order to get people to come out of the bubble you have to lead by example and come out of your own bubble first.
Thats what I'm trying to do you know and I'm starting it out with how I feel about the issue itself.

To be in the moment and not in your head?
Where do you go to get out of your head?

Rats dont have spirits, souks or a third eye man.

To actaully be presence without any preconcieve
notions, filters, or an opinion.

I can never get a big enough piture or
an outter body experince to figure out
who moved the mother fucken cheese.lmao

Lonesome Crow said:
To be in the moment and not in your head?

Rats dont have spirits, souks or a third eye man.

To actaully be presence without any preconcieve
notions, filters, or an opinion.

I can never get a big enough piture or
an outter body experince to figure out
who moved the mother fucken cheese.lmao

I get it, we ourselves move the cheese, throw it around

Lonesome Crow said:

Sometimes when you're talking to someone you'll actually just be thinking about yourself, about how you feel, maybe about what you have to do later, or checking out someone across the room, or whatnot.

I think of it as mental energy, because I'm like that. If you're talking to someone all of your energy should be there in the conversation with them, not in your head or in your body, if that makes sense.

Really it's just a euphemism for being totally focused on what they're saying and not thinking about yourself or constantly relating topics to yourself

I gyess....Im alwats windering what her nipples look kike.

yeah i get anniy when someone cuts me off in the middke
of a sentence.

But some pwople just ralk a lot of rubbish.
I find no interest in them or what they say.

On the other hand...if im interested in someone. zthey will
get my attention automatically.
Sometimes Ill try to transmit thoughts to them as im listening..
" you sexy *****....you know youre sexy..shower me with your love"lmao

Sending out positive thoughts and vibes?.lol

beautifulsorrow said:
fox said:
Have no idea what you mean.. if you are serious with this thread, could you explain?

Well I was hoping that giving the image of a mouse would give the desired effect, and yes I am completely serious. But its basically about how general people interact socially, one second they're with you the other they're somewhere else, always nibbling on something, always very tense and sacred, always on their own however much they need otherwise (I don't know if this could be considered a mouse-like charecteristic). Something very important I should mention is that this is just how I see people now, but still I feel its very valid in many places.

I thought this thread was about people on ALL being NICE, then I had another look :)

Latest posts

Back