2012 - Have you watch this movie ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notyrock

Reaction score
Hello,
Just went for movie last night. Well, i don't think its a good movie at all.
Kinda bored, no doubt there are many cool action part but story wise is worse.
Have you watch 2012 ??

I haven't seen it yet, but I imagine it's about the same as any other copy&paste disaster movie, like:

The Day After Tomorrow
Dante's Peak
10.5/ 10.5: Apocalypse
Armageddon
Deep Impact

...etc etc ect. All basically the same plot, just different names and different ways in which the world is ending. :p I'm not really a disaster movie fan.

----Steve

It's way worse than the Day After Tomorrow.. the plot is so bad it makes you want to throw up, nothing in it makes any sense whatsoever. Effects definitely do not make up for it.

Badjedidude said:
...etc etc ect. All basically the same plot, just different names and different ways in which the world is ending. :p I'm not really a disaster movie fan.

One of my guilty movie pleasures is a good, albeit cheesy and predictable, epic disaster film. :)

Also, really bad sci-fi & old sci-fi. One of my all-time favorites was Five Million Years to Earth. When I was a kid (pre-cable tv), on Saturday afternoons, they'd show all sorts of movies on tv, but the best were the bad sci-fi and monster movies.

I always liked Mystery Science Theatre 3000....bad movies made better by talking robots (and Mike)!

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
I always liked Mystery Science Theatre 3000....bad movies made better by talking robots (and Mike)!

----Steve

True. Even the best bad movie out there is made fabulous on MST3K.

2012 - worst film ever.
That director annoys me. He said he lieks making "popcorn-fun films".

I find that quite offensive.

As a person who studies geological sciences, I can never enjoy these films despite trying to. :S. Its akin to The Happening to biologists.

I never saw it. Didn't hear many good things about it from people I know who did watch it.

ahh man i remember watching mystery science theatre

:D

also i think like 1984 there won't be any suspense while watching it in 2013

:p

Badjedidude said:

Just repeat to yourself "It's just a show, I should really just relax."

I watched 2012, it was such a nice movie. It is a science fiction disaster film. 2012 is an epic adventure about a global cataclysm that brings an end to the world and tells of the heroic struggle of the survivors. 2012 movies is focused on how ocean pollution, carbon saturation, and deforestation are part of a greater prophecy, or create the conditions necessary to fulfill it.​

I love wikipedia

I played 2012 once and we... uh ah oh.. it's a movie thread. Sorry. I watched 2012 once and we.. wait!! I haven't seen it yet. But who cares, Wikipedia wins.

ugg hotsale. LMAO spammers reunion nice nice

ya i watched it under the influence of a little rum and coke, which i think made it a lot more intense

it was like OMFG he's going to die!!! oh thank god he's alive *phew*. OMFG he's going to die!!! oh thank god he's alive *phew*. OMFG he's going to die!!! oh thank god he's alive *phew*. OMFG he's going to die!!! oh thank god he's alive *phew*.

and so on

the actiony stuff was pretty cool though

evanescencefan91 said:
it was like OMFG he's going to die!!! oh thank god he's alive *phew*. OMFG he's going to die!!! oh thank god he's alive *phew*. OMFG he's going to die!!! oh thank god he's alive *phew*. OMFG he's going to die!!! oh thank god he's alive *phew*.

LOL

it was ok at best. there is such a thing as too much, even in a disaster movie, and this was it. i dont know how many times they "just made it" out of a situation before it became kinda ridiculous. it was entertaining in the action and effects department, but thats about it. i probbaly wont ever watch it again.

Latest posts

Back