Advice for Virgin and Single Man

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ardour said:
jaguarundi said:
After a bit it seems like attention seeking - constantly wanting someone to say 'no, you are not like that, you are wonderful really.'

It is often like that. But sometimes it's just a habit, a go-to form of humour, or a way assuaging someone's anger for something you might have said or done.

I am sure that might be true. Unfortunately it is a bad habit, really, you end up either pissing people off or actually convincing yourself it's true. And actually, if it is about assuaging people's anger, if you have to keep on and on doing it (assuming the 'offence' isn't, say, murder, adultery, gambling the house away or whatever) then I would tend to find the other person might not be worth saying 'sorry' to.

(But then I have celtic blood, and the joke about Celtic Alzheimer's sums it up - we forget everything except the grudges...)

jaguarundi said:
ardour said:
jaguarundi said:
After a bit it seems like attention seeking - constantly wanting someone to say 'no, you are not like that, you are wonderful really.'

It is often like that. But sometimes it's just a habit, a go-to form of humour, or a way assuaging someone's anger for something you might have said or done.

I am sure that might be true. Unfortunately it is a bad habit, really, you end up either pissing people off or actually convincing yourself it's true. And actually, if it is about assuaging people's anger, if you have to keep on and on doing it (assuming the 'offence' isn't, say, murder, adultery, gambling the house away or whatever) then I would tend to find the other person might not be worth saying 'sorry' to.

(But then I have celtic blood, and the joke about Celtic Alzheimer's sums it up - we forget everything except the grudges...)

good

daddymack said:
[/size] guys think low of them selves they see a pretty girl and start being so kind being a gentleman trying to be her friend/bestfriend always giving her stuff always being there for her letting her be control of every situation.....all your going to do is tease your self and found out there your just nothing more but just a friend no matter how hard you try......and your are not going to get the goodies........lol !!

Ummm, I would love to have a man who was kind to me and a gentleman. Infact, that would get him in my pants faster than anything else. Just sayin.......

Just pointing something out here, what is wrong with being a virgin? Nothing. (this is not gender specific) I can understand before I lost my virginity I was young and had the instinct to hump everything and in society its stereotypical to think sex is the primary goal. Its not, Sex is great but companionship is greater.

Appreciate a relationship & companionship and everything else will come with time.

... I sure miss having a woodland companion :/

ardour said:
jaguarundi said:

lol dont worry you will learn best :)

MrPaul said:
Just pointing something out here, what is wrong with being a virgin? Nothing. (this is not gender specific) I can understand before I lost my virginity I was young and had the instinct to hump everything and in society its stereotypical to think sex is the primary goal. Its not, Sex is great but companionship is greater.

Appreciate a relationship & companionship and everything else will come with time.

... I sure miss having a woodland companion :/

i never said anything wrong with being a virgin but if you want my opinion the only problem is your missing the best feeling in the world, well your right about companionship is greater but honestly that's not how every guy think when their are young sad... but true

Latest posts

Back