Age ratio at A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your age?

• 10-15

Votes: 13 1.8%
  • 16-21

Votes: 231 32.4%
  • 22-27

Votes: 216 30.3%
  • 28-33

Votes: 84 11.8%
  • 34-39

Votes: 52 7.3%
  • 40-45

Votes: 54 7.6%
  • 46-51

Votes: 25 3.5%
  • 52-57

Votes: 24 3.4%
  • 58-63

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • 64-70

Votes: 6 0.8%

• Total voters
CassandraFaye said:
I turned 33 in July but I feel so much older. Anyone else going through a mid life crisis?

lol...well, I'm going through something...something which I can't quite explain lol.... i'm 36.... although I've been thinking all year that I am 37, which is coming up soon.. I wonder, if then, I will think i'm 38? idk lol..I've honestly been telling people I am 37 when I get asked, and no idea why; isn't it sposed to be the other way around? lol

the age distribution actually makes sense to me. Alot of people feel lonely as teenagers, I know I sure did, and that is probably what a lot of people are here "for" ... you feel alienated from your family, you aren't really even sure who you are as a person, the whole "friendship" thing is way more important to many people at that age...and there are just alot of questions at that age, and soul searching as well, which tends to take awhile to get ahold of, which is why the distribution looks to decrease as age increases... or, maybe I am completely wrong, and once people get older, they just stop caring and stop looking for ways to share their loneliness with strangers, so don't end up on sites like this? lol... I'm a scientist at heart, so could analyze it to death... ;P

I think this is a thread worth bumping. Everyone vote and add your age to the poll! :D

I voted before I reached my current age.... which is 25. Lol. OMG every time I see my new age I am thinking I am getting olddddddddddd. :O

Oh wow 16-21 is the majority here, I thought I was too young to be here earlier

Edward W said:
ladyforsaken said:
Idol Minos said:
just say you're 25 years young,,, problem solved ;)

I still feel old lol.

I have the opposite problem, I am older than that but feel younger! :p

Wise man say "you're only as old as the woman you feel"
Makes me wish I was 19 again so some of these lovely ladies could feel younger lol.

Really though 25 is still young, you're just getting into the "old enough to know better, young enough not to care" stage

Latest posts

Back