alone scale

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for me its 9.5 right now it depends but its simple for me when i feel sad i just visit this forum to read some threads and listen to the music ( the quiet one of course violent or piano).

Being around people continually often exhausts me, so I would say around an 8 1/2, almost 9. I do enjoy companionship and being around those I find interesting, but interaction is often limited. A part of me wants more.

I'd say a 2. I'm alone most of the time but seek friendship and miss my son terribly.

About a seven...I can tolerate being alone for long stretches at a time, and even need to have a certain amount of alone time. But there are days when I feel like I would sell my soul just to have somebody to go out to lunch with, or have somebody call just because they want to talk to me, or to get a real physical hug.

I'd say about a 5 to 6 as I don't think about being alone all of the time, however 'loneliness' does hit me from time to time when I don't hear from anyone for long periods of time (my friends), when I am being ignored or when I notice that more people are in relationships (usually those that I know)

Latest posts

Back