alone...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

njs88

I feel so alone...

Crying for nearly an hour and I don't know why...

I am an emotional wreck... :(

I think I need help in counselling... and need it tomorrow...

I understand...sometimes u can't even help yourself...U want to be happy like everyone else but you seem to be missing that factor that has everyone else so happy....Trust me I understand.

Well I have history which is described in the Relationships section...

But the past few days have been ok...

But... I got in from being out with my best mate and just cried...

University work is being put off, money is dwindling fast, and been hurt by a girl I have fallen for....

and I am just tired of it all... fed up...

So you're testing your limits breaking in to the mess of life, and right now you're drained.

I like to think of our daily life as a give and take of energy, because it is, especially if you are an introvert like myself. We expend energy facing our trials, like work and education, or relationships. Sometimes these can be sources of recharge, but generally they take energy; we could call them endothermic reactions, I suppose. :p

What do you use to recharge? Following the metaphor, what in your life is exothermic? People in the U.S., I think, are far more prone to falling in to the trap of having no recharge. Being that very few of us are native, we have never really had a true culture that grew here. From shortly after our creation as a nation, what we know as a culture has its roots in growth and ambition of a commercial/economic nature. America is generally a great place for that sort of opportunity, but we really are lacking any emphasis on culture or spirituality, or anything that really 'gives back' to us in terms of energy.

Even in school, we are taught the history of the States, but we are not taught where we actually came from, or who our people were. This is especially true for whites, those of European descent; we're taught that we are 'Americans', but really, what is that if not what is described above? We're taught that America is a mixing pot of cultures and people, which it is aside from the Native people who have always been here. But the rest of us are merely told this, and we never learn what ingredient we are. Very few of us have a true cultural identity. We learn all about other cultures, but we are never connected with our own. It is not racist to say that the various groups of mankind evolved and grew differently to suit their environment, and I truly believe it's a problem that so many of us across the board are severed from whatever our roots are and told to be part of a faceless, globalist mass. Unity is good, Uniformity...not so much, not in this way. I think this is a large part of why so many people are unhappy here, or thralls in their life as opposed to sovereigns.

I'm diverging in to another discussion. In short, let me ask some other questions. Do you have a refuge of any sort, a place or an activity, where you can rest and forget your problems? We are not endless batteries. What spiritual aspects of life have you explored or questioned your self about? Have you practiced any relaxation or meditative techniques? My life improved, as did my ability to deal with tribulations, when I made a refuge for myself, learned how to let my mind genuinely rest, and when I learned about who I really am. I'm still building that refuge, and still learning, but the seed is there.

Withdrawal. Like your mate said, 'it's chemicals in the head'. When you were falling for this girl, there were chemical changes in your brain that made you feel great. Now they're returning to normal, and you're going through withdrawal. Think of it as the flu. You'll have to live with the discomfort for a while, but you'll get past it.

That too.

'Falling in love' is literally our conscious interpretation of a hormone/chemical cocktail.

And when daddy don't got his juice, life sucks a thousand dicks for a while. Sometimes, a long while.

Latest posts

Back