Am I the ONLY guy here who:

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Akagi

Reaction score
is NOT on facebook, is NOT on Twitter, has NEVER been drunk a day in his life and who does NOT have a smartphone? (I still own an old school flip-phone).

I've got two out of four- arguing with Siri after a few beer is kinda fun :rolleyes2:

I once got angry and told Siri to fresia off. I was completely shocked when the **** thing said I didn't need to use such language. I swear to you it actually said it. I'm not sure if that's a standard thing or what but I couldn't believe it and wondered if it was some programmer's joke or something. I've never told anyone because I didn't figure anyone would believe me.

As for the OP, I'm not a guy and I do have a iPhone, FB and have been drunk before.
I don't feel that anyone who has or does not have any of the things you listed is bad nor good - just a personal preference.

EveWasFramed said:
I once got angry and told Siri to fresia off. I was completely shocked when the **** thing said I didn't need to use such language. I swear to you it actually said it. I'm not sure if that's a standard thing or what but I couldn't believe it and wondered if it was some programmer's joke or something. I've never told anyone because I didn't figure anyone would believe me.

As for the OP, I'm not a guy and I do have a iPhone, FB and have been drunk before.
I don't feel that anyone who has or does not have any of the things you listed is bad nor good - just a personal preference.

You slay me!

Forgot to say welcome to the O.P. :)

hehe, yeah I figured I was the only person on here like that, lol. :club::rolleyes2::cool::(

Akagi said:
hehe, yeah I figured I was the only person on here like that, lol. :club::rolleyes2::cool::(

honeysuckle dude, I hope that's not Eves club you've got, she gets kind of possessive....

WildernessWildChild said:
Akagi said:

honeysuckle dude, I hope that's not Eves club you've got, she gets kind of possessive....

honeysuckle bro, you don't need to tell me about Eve's proclivity for being possessive. We USED to be booty buddies back in the day, 'till she got way too attached and went bat honeysuckle on me. Violate the FIRST RULE of booty call buddies...poor kid. :(

I'm halfway there. No Twitter and no smartphone, but I have Facebook and I have been known to hit the sauce from time to time. But in a festive way. Not a dangerous way.

I used to think I didn't like drinking. Then I realized that what I really didn't like was the people whose identities completely revolved around drinking. I do find beer and wine to be very refreshing though.

Akagi said:
Akagi said:

honeysuckle bro, you don't need to tell me about Eve's proclivity for being possessive. We USED to be booty buddies back in the day, 'till she got way too attached and went bat honeysuckle on me. Violate the FIRST RULE of booty call buddies...poor kid. :(

What? Poor kid? First off, I'm 45 years old, not a kid. Second, I've never been your "booty buddy." Third, the only person I go bat honeysuckle crazy on around here is WildernessWildChild and fourth, I'm the one around here who clubs the new people, not WWC! :club:

EveWasFramed said:
Akagi said:
Akagi said:

What? Poor kid? First off, I'm 45 years old, not a kid. Second, I've never been your "booty buddy." Third, the only person I go bat honeysuckle crazy on around here is WildernessWildChild and fourth, I'm the one around here who clubs the new people, not WWC! :club:

Well hell, it appears as if I HAVE BEEN SERVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :club::club::club:

LOL!! :p You haven't lived until Eve has clubbed you.

:club:

There we go...now you're an official forum member. :D

EveWasFramed said:

can you please club me again? I haven't been THIS turned on since I paid that stripper to kick me in the balls during a lap dance! :D:D:D

EveWasFramed said:
"....Third, the only person I go bat honeysuckle crazy on around here is WildernessWildChild...." :club:

I'm here just for her foreplay people :D

Akagi said:
EveWasFramed said:

can you please club me again? I haven't been THIS turned on since I paid that stripper to kick me in the balls during a lap dance! :D:D:D

Oh fresia....

EveWasFramed said:
"....Third, the only person I go bat honeysuckle crazy on around here is WildernessWildChild...." :club:

I'm here just for her foreplay people :D

Akagi said:
EveWasFramed said:

Oh fresia....

She'd have likely done it for free.

:) lol

Sci-Fi said:
3 out of 4. I still own a flip phone too.

I don't even have a flip phone.

25z2mb7.gif

^I think it's taking off quite nicely in the same direction as LoneKillers Chess thread from a couple of years ago :D

Sorry Akagi, you've been....
ao0.gif

....and Eve started it :D

Latest posts

Back