Am I the ONLY guy here who:

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have Facebook. But just because others are doing it doesn't mean you have to, I bet there's loads of people who are the same.

WildernessWildChild said:
^I think it's taking off quite nicely in the same direction as LoneKillers Chess thread from a couple of years ago :D

Sorry Akagi, you've been....
ao0.gif

....and Eve started it :D

:club: No U.

Akagi said:
is NOT on facebook, is NOT on Twitter, has NEVER been drunk a day in his life and who does NOT have a smartphone? (I still own an old school flip-phone).

I'm on facebook everyday. I never use twiter. I don't drink, so I've never been drunk. I have no reason to have a smartphone, but I have a 3rd generation iPod, who's sole purpose is to play music.

jaguarundi said:
Who or what is Siri?

Might be too much for you to take on jag....we know you're still shaken by the introduction of cassette tapes and colour TV so it might be better if you don't plunge too deeply into more recent technology....

9006 said:
I don't have Facebook. But just because others are doing it doesn't mean you have to, I bet there's loads of people who are the same.

I don't use Facebook either. I believe it is the spawn of the devil...

Akagi said:
is NOT on facebook, is NOT on Twitter, has NEVER been drunk a day in his life and who does NOT have a smartphone? (I still own an old school flip-phone).

I haven't got a smart phone, no idea what a flip phone is. Mine ? You can sends texts and ring people up that's it.

Not been drunk for over 10 years. Haven't had a drink for 2 years and that was one bottle of beer. I am Facebook and Twitter though.

WildernessWildChild said:
jaguarundi said:
Who or what is Siri?

Might be too much for you to take on jag....we know you're still shaken by the introduction of cassette tapes and colour TV so it might be better if you don't plunge too deeply into more recent technology....

I laughed out loud. Luckily, everyone had already left the office.

you are just trying to desperately deprive me of my hard-fought victory, Eve!!!!!

But "MINUS" HAS BEEN WASTED AT LEAST ONCE IN HIS LIFE, SO MET ONLY 3 OF MY 4 CRITERIA!!! ERGO DOUGIE WINS!!!!!!!!

EveWasFramed said:
Well, Dougie ... We will have to see if Minus concurs. :p

Eve, I just started a new thread in the "Relationships" forum. Please read and respond! Thanks!

Latest posts

Back