Anybody in Australia ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhGodImLonely

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I plan to be moving to Australia by January. I wondered if anybody in the forum lives there. That'll be great if somebody can put me up there for a certain amount of time. So that I don't feel too isolated when I'm there.

I'll be able to share the rent up to 300$. I know it's not much but I can be of great help taking care of the apartment and keeping you company.
Whether you're a male or a female it doesn't matter. As long as we get along well.

I'm looking forward to your answers. And thanks for reading ! ;)

Maybe try searching the city papers for roommate ads - I knew someone in Aus and they were able to find someone that way.

MissGuided said:
Maybe try searching the city papers for roommate ads - I knew someone in Aus and they were able to find someone that way.

I'm waiting for someone here. Two lonely people might not be so lonely after all if they share a place to live :D

I don't know.. even in backwater USA $600/month place is the cheapest it gets.. and from what I hear, Australia is very, very expensive..

Latest posts

Back