Anyone in Phoenix, or want to get involved?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
Basically, I'm home and alone all the time. I have a house to myself, but that is it. No one even to hang out with. I haven't had any friends or a girlfriend in 6 years. I don't have a lot to say right now. I wish there someone to love.

I'm in exactly the very same situation. ******* lonely isn't it. People don't appreciate how difficult it is to break out of.

Well, Im now trying to sell my house and start new somewhere. Not even sure where I want to go. I've lived in Phoenix all my life. I wish things had gone differently. I lost everyone I was ever close to, and never found that special person that's makes this day to day existence bearable. I get so lost in life. I had IBS so I didn't work, and I've been scammed for all the work at home programs, if anyone was good at getting scammed it was me. My step Grandfather Paul stayed distant. He didn't join my grandmother and father in our conversations, when they died it was like living with a landlord. Now he is dead and although he took care of me, I still couldn't get anywhere in life. I took medical weed for my stomach, and that leads to munchies and eating, especially when you mainly stay home and go on the computer.

Latest posts

Back