Apparently why most women love ********....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a complete load of sweeping statement shite. "Nice guys are boring" and what exactly constitutes nice and mean? Punching the women in the face? Buying her flowers? Letting her get fat and telling her "supermodel baby, supermodel". What a load of honeysuckle. People are people, their personality comes before judging them to be nice or horrible, its how you decide which one. Its not as simple as walking past one guy hugging a tree and another punching a kitten to death. This is the most ridiculous thing i've read all day and highly offensive. To brand all women as people seeking loveless relationships to find a challenge, is the height of sexist stupidity, and vice versa, calling sensitive men who care for their women "boring" is the same. Just because one of you had a bad relationship or another one of you didn't, does not make you jerry ******* springer.

nope_real said:
what a complete load of sweeping statement shite. "Nice guys are boring" and what exactly constitutes nice and mean? Punching the women in the face? Buying her flowers? Letting her get fat and telling her "supermodel baby, supermodel". What a load of honeysuckle. People are people, their personality comes before judging them to be nice or horrible, its how you decide which one. Its not as simple as walking past one guy hugging a tree and another punching a kitten to death. This is the most ridiculous thing i've read all day and highly offensive. To brand all women as people seeking loveless relationships to find a challenge, is the height of sexist stupidity, and vice versa, calling sensitive men who care for their women "boring" is the same. Just because one of you had a bad relationship or another one of you didn't, does not make you jerry ******* springer.

I knew how my guy was before we were with each other. That's true, I agree. People are people, and it's about whether you know them or not. But isn't it obvious that if we say a guy is nice, that's how he comes off to us. For example, if a guy approached me and he came off to me as being nice, that's how I'd think he was. If he isn't a "nice guy" then he shouldn't come off as that, and he shouldn't act like that towards anyone if he's really not.

And just because a lot of women don't like nice guys and tend to pick the bad asses doesn't mean the relationship is loveless. A nice guy does happen to like me, and I know there won't ever be any love there on my behalf.

VanillaCreme said:
For example, if a guy approached me and he came off to me as being nice, that's how I'd think he was. If he isn't a "nice guy" then he shouldn't come off as that, and he shouldn't act like that towards anyone if he's really not.

That's because he is a serial rapist.

Unacceptance said:
VanillaCreme said:
For example, if a guy approached me and he came off to me as being nice, that's how I'd think he was. If he isn't a "nice guy" then he shouldn't come off as that, and he shouldn't act like that towards anyone if he's really not.

That's because he is a serial rapist.

Exactly.

nope_real said:
what a complete load of sweeping statement shite. "Nice guys are boring" and what exactly constitutes nice and mean?

But I -am- boring.

Phyxi said:
I've had my fair share of ********, and I have to say that being with one is much more thrilling than being with a "nice guy."

See?!

!

:p

what a load of ******* bollocks!

Maybe the person that posted the thread could ask a woman whose been battered to a pulp by her ******* of a boyfriend for x amount of years wether or not she still finds him a challenge? do me a favour.

i really dont want to be "that guy" but if i had to make a statement based on what ive seen as far as couples that come into where i work and people that i know... most women for some reason do tend to go for ********. i REALLY hate saying that because it makes me sound like an ignoarnt jerk. when i say most i mean more than half i guess. it might just be because there is a alot of military here and a lot of military guys have that frat mentality and after hanging around nothing but other military guys for so long it becomes exactly that, a frat mentality. ive seen it change guys that i know. they join the military and then they come back and act different. this is part of the reason i dont fit in here at all. the whole "nice guys finish last" thing is so true to me. most of the time i feel like im not even in the race to begin with. im sure most people see me as kind of boring. and to most guys i am probably seen as a wuss or something. i feel overlooked. i may be this broke guy that has no idea what to do with himself that just feels lost in life but i know one thing i can and want to do, and that is find a girl to be with and be good to her. i just dont have being a jerk in me, especially to women.

It's not most women, but some women, just as some guys apparently love heart-breaking, soul-sucking, would-cheat-on-you-in-a-second, bitches who happen to be hot.

Everyone is capiable of being nice and being mean.
Just becuase some women treats you like she's a ***** dosnt neccessary means she's a *****
to everybody else...visa versa.

I been told many times by many women...I can be the sweetest guy but I can trun around
and be a jerk....It's call balance. Becuase most the time I am nice and I tend to spoil women
I get involved with. Most women I get involved with can't take no for an answer the first
time or second time..so I just trun up the heat a little bit. She wont repect me if I don't repect myself.
And i surely would not repect a woman that won't stand up to me and call me on my honeysuckle sometimes becuase I'm not a perfect person.
And no...usually in the heat of the moment it's not going to be...."Oh baby please stop it."

Just becuase a stranger catch me arguing with my girl in public dosn't mean I'm a total jerk or she's a major *****. but it would look that way or a snapshot...maybe the obverer him/herself...have that kind of
mentally that thinks men R dicks and women are ***** so...they notice couples arguing more.
That's thier focus..that's whats on thier mind. Its a self fullfiling prophacy.

Hijacc said:
Women want to be submissive

well, I could say a lot of things, but I think that statement up there is probably the most wrong. Many women do like ********, though. I dated a pretty dangerous person for a short time when I was 18. I was attracted to the fact that he would start random fist fights and destroy public property...but...i kind of got over that. All kind of weird things make people go for each other.

WRONGGGGG.

I'm an ******* a lot of the time and I don't get a lot of women coming my way because of it. Maybe I'm not being ENOUGH of an *******????

lol

A lot of women do like ********. But I think people are too quick to blame that for why they are single. It's very well possible you get rejected not because you're nice, but because of other things that just don't mesh. They could not want to date you because you don't have the right eye colour or because you're too silly for them. There's so many variables to think just being nice is the only reason. We all have our preferences and I'm sure we all have a type of girl or guy we would never approach to date because of those preferences.

Also, everything the OP said is a heaping pile of BS. This thread should have stayed deded :club:

At the grand old age of 41, it has been my experience when a man says that women love ********, what he really means is, women love guys who actually have the balls to ask them out, instead of pretending to be their friend to get into their pants.

That's my experience anyways.

^^ youre kind of right about the "balls-y" part. Maybe i do not go after an "*******", but I go after someone who has the balls to act like a man

men should be men. all sweaty and bumpy. men are awesome.

TheWickedOne said:
At the grand old age of 41, it has been my experience when a man says that women love ********, what he really means is, women love guys who actually have the balls to ask them out, instead of pretending to be their friend to get into their pants.

That's my experience anyways.

LOL! I was right in the middle of some frothy-mouthed post on this issue, but your response is the best so far. xoxo

One thing I've learned...

It's all a game.

Sometimes you tired of juggling/playing...
Sometimes you go all in and leave with scars...
Sometimes you stab them.

It shouldn't be a game. And those who make it a game put a bad name on relationships in general.

Absolutely.

It shouldn't.

But experience is pretty clear and individual.

I hope your experiences teach you differently.

Latest posts

Back