Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread (Update 2)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no need to talk to Callie like that LK; I'm the one who posted the links and I'm at fault for not explaining things better.

We've got a number of threads on very similar topics, all of which you have posted in before (so you were aware of them) so why not add to those instead of making yet another thread on the same topic? Before you jump the gun...no...I'm not saying that you can't post but I am trying to say that there is a lot of great content in those previous threads already (some very eerie images indeed) so why not bring them back for newer members to see instead of starting over again?

Not only would you be adding your own things but you'll be re-introducing a whole load of people the clowns, weird kids and spiders!

Lost Drifter said:
There is no need to talk to Callie like that LK; I'm the one who posted the links and I'm at fault for not explaining things better.

We've got a number of threads on very similar topics, all of which you have posted in before (so you were aware of them) so why not add to those instead of making yet another thread on the same topic? Before you jump the gun...no...I'm not saying that you can't post but I am trying to say that there is a lot of great content in those previous threads already (some very eerie images indeed) so why not bring them back for newer members to see instead of starting over again?

Not only would you be adding your own things but you'll be re-introducing a whole load of people the clowns, weird kids and spiders!
I typed the words "Scary" and "Creepy" in the "Search". Nothing came up. As far as speaking to Callie the way I did. You should consider the way she speaks to me. I've posted lots of good threads in the "Issues" section. Videos, Books, and Articles devoted to helping others.

Callie has no right call my posts mindless. I don't claim to be a perfect poster or member, but I posted all those threads for the sole purpose of bringing some members some happiness. I don't answer to Callie. I'll post whatever the fresia I want within the rules.

If she has a problem with a thread of mine, she can report it to a mod or send me a pm. Picking it apart in front of everyone gives her pleasure, making me look like a jerk. She has admitted before that she is a *****. This doesn't justify her conduct. It takes a lot of guts for her to hassle members of a forum such as this who's members are fragile.

If this were any other kind of forum, she would get crushed with a huge dose of her own medicine.

Another thing. I've been patient with her. Her bullshit stops here.
The only reason she won't bury the hatchet with me, is because she enjoys having someone to hassle. No more Callie. I've had it with you.

Lost Drifter said:

I can't be expected to remember every single thread that goes by. That's why there is a "Search". If I remembered older threads of the same subject, I would have posted there. Why wouldn't I?

I would also agree to Firefly, but the show that I was totally bummed about when it ended was a show called " Miracles" which starred Sleet Ulrich. That show was so well written and acted.

But my current faves are Supernatural and Leverage.

Invisible Man (from the Sci Fi Channel)
Boomtown (in the form of the 1st season. The 2nd season was good but it was dumbed down as they tried to attract the lower IQ folks which in turn ran off the shows original viewers.)

I always thought Firefly should have been canceled before it even aired the 1st episode. That's how much I hated that show. And I watch every episode hoping that they would make it good as a personal punishment.

Have you ever watched television and thought to yourself: "..I could act just as good as he/she does..". I guess the pros make it look easy. I still think that I'd be pretty good. I just don't have the balls to pursue it. lol

God Bless.
LK

Considering some of the talentless actors out there who are making big bucks, yeah for sure. But like you said, don't have the balls for it. I think I'd do well on a comedy I like to make people laugh, and as long as you deliver your lines right you don't have to have any talent. LOL!!!!

Hmmmm, could there be a role for a guy who wants to turn green, rip his shirt off, and wreak havoc...........

I might stand a chance then

I think I would need, on average, to be about half a foot taller and it would also help if I was the arena of competition was not in the US but some Asian nation.

Possibly. I've noted all the eye movements and gestures actors make.

Most actors are not "universal" (or true actors, per say). They nail one role, but end up doing secondary characters in others. Acting has kind of like its own sub-genres. Movies, television, video games, plays, and so on.

I respect the pro's memory capability for sure. I think that I would have a difficult time remembering a lot of the lines. Their memory capability would prove very useful in chess. I can tell you that.

I've always wondered this. If it was something in front of a lot of people then I would probably lock up and just have a blank stare. If it's filming but not in front of a live audience, then it depends on the role.

I think I would be a good actress. I am very emotional, I have sympathy to other people and people have said that I have very expressive face.

I think I'd be good in comedy, if I weren't so introverted.... My voice is kinda funny.

Felix said:
I think I'd be good in comedy, if I weren't so introverted....

Actually, a lot of actors/actresses are shy. They can use the profession as a way to come out of their shell or escape into another person's personality, I suppose.

flaneur said:
Felix said:
I think I'd be good in comedy, if I weren't so introverted....

Actually, a lot of actors/actresses are shy. They can use the profession as a way to come out of their shell or escape into another person's personality, I suppose.

A woman who interviewed me for a job told me I should study theater to overcome my shyness... I'm considering it.

Every species has one. What ones can you find?

1020870.jpg
6667089385_8cf9842d05_z.jpg
albino-crocodile_1210450i.jpg
albino-koala-ig.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back