Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Opponent Of Rocky's Did You Enjoy Watching The Most?

• Apollo Creed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clubber Lang

• Ivan Drago

• Tommy Gunn

• Mason Dixon

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be exceedingly happy if emoticons were to dissapear. I miss the good ol' days when a smiley consisted of a colon and a parenthesis, instead of a big, ugly, yellow face. And now I feel old.

I always used to use only text smilies before joining ALL, but then my long posts look long and lifeless if I don't stick in a yellow face somewhere. Then I just picked it up in the chats too. =P

No - In the mid 90s, we got along just fine without it and used 'keyboard emoticons."

Last Movie I have watched is Paranormal Activity 3......This is really a worst movie and I think the first part of this movie was good But the last part of this movie is really worst.....

Male: Alex, Jack, Jake, Ivan, Nathan

Female: Lillian (Lily), Melody, Sarina, Eve, Melanie, Estelle

Seraphina is the name of my office computer, voiced by girl with a lovely sound. War Machine is the name of my gaming laptop, who needs a voice. Logan Cunningham, I will find you.

Male:
- Olaf
- Merril
- Roy
- Ivan

Female:
- Annah
- Grace
- Alena
- Maria

IgnoredOne said:
Seraphina is the name of my office computer, voiced by girl with a lovely sound. War Machine is the name of my gaming laptop, who needs a voice. Logan Cunningham, I will find you.

How'd you manage that, anyway? I've always wanted to set up a rig with a voice. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back