Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Opponent Of Rocky's Did You Enjoy Watching The Most?

• Apollo Creed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clubber Lang

• Ivan Drago

• Tommy Gunn

• Mason Dixon

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
bodafuko said:
Did anybody say toenail clippings yet?
Vomit.gif

Hey!:)

Yesterday my aunt saw me watching King Of The Hill and said that I'm a grown man, and watching cartoons is childish. I disagree. How about you?

At least you were watching King of the Hill! My dad once caught me watching Sponge Bob AND laughing. Can't help it, it was so hilariously stupid....

Some of my favourite comedies are/were cartoons = South Park, Monkey Dust, Drawn Together, Xavier, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Metalocalypse / pretty much everything on Adult[Swim]

But then again, these are very much adult cartoons lol

Yeah watching cartoons isn't inherently childish. Some are made with older audiences in mind anyway like Family Guy or American dad.

I did use to love getting caught watching Arthur by my boyfriends 15 year old! His face was a picture. :p

When many adults are using passive-aggressive techniques to communicate, having the kind of fights 5-year-olds have in their marriages, and getting their panties in a knot over everything from what kind of music other people listen to to how they decorate their home, you need to check your priorities if adults watching cartoons is a concern.

There is so much depth in one Simpsons episode, I can't absorb it all.
It's more than childish entertainment.

Daffy Duck was my favourite. Humorous, self-deprecating loser type. (if I remember rightly?)Bugs Bunny was a real smart a..., not my favourite.

I watch South Park, I wouldn't let my kids watch that until they're really grown up though :club:

Also watch the giant-robot kind of animes, there's some action, there's some life-and-death drama, there's some GIANT ROBOTS, how can I not be sold.

I don't think I'd let a little kid watch king of the hill. The show is made for adults.

Who cares if it's childish, I love cartoons!

King of the Hill is good, I got those on DVD! As well as Simpsons, Ren & Stimpy, an some others I can't remember.

It is a little childish, but that doesn't mean it wrong :D

My username is inspired by Pokemon! Pokemon takes up a lot of my free time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back