Boy Am I Down Tonight

• Thread starter TheLonelySkeptic
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TheLonelySkeptic

If there's anything I've learned in 21 years on this earth, it's that no one really gives a honeysuckle.

So,

Here's a sincere "fresia you."

Well, maybe thats why you are down tonight, that "fu%^ you" attitude. I'm down all the time, but I get my ass up, go to work, survive. All without a wife, family, etc. Don't ask me why, I don't even know why. No emotional support, "beside every good man there's a woman(Barrack Obama? Brad Pitt?) crap. Nobody nowhere got anywhere with or without a support person, by displaying hate, they did it with their own charm, bullsh%^ , or social skills. Oh hell yeah I feel hate, but I hide it. Otherwise I wouldn't even have a job. I hope you get into better spirits.....and have a good weekend. There's always another one you know. And another....Maybe April might be your month. I'm moving out of a sh^& hole of a duplex and moving back to an apt. complex I left to live with a ***** who abandoned the lease and left months ago. Yeah, I'm the guy who left the post on the dog. April's gonna be good dude, you'll see.....Lets set sights on April! I am! Just remember, never enter into a legal contract with anyone you -trust- if you see ANY potential for outside problems. Cover your butt legally and stay in control. C'mon April!

crescendo.daNiente said:
If there's anything I've learned in 21 years on this earth, it's that no one really gives a honeysuckle.
So,
Regrettably, I've felt much like you seem to for the past more-than-double your 21yr. The only 4-letter word that's kept me going is Hope. Some days it's justified, others not. You just plug away one day at a time.
If the feeling is persistent, I'd strongly advise a counsellor (or doctor). Sadly, when people perceive a bad attitude, they tend to react accordingly, completing the vicious circle.
I do hope things improve.
olg

crescendo.daNiente said:

So,

Don't do this to yourself. People can and sometimes do care but lonely guy is right, they can only help as much as you'll let them.

You know Kevin, we all die, so why try to speed it up? Once life's gone, it's....well gone. I know you're in a situation that stares that right in the face everyday, but....I dunno. I think you should try to stay and fight, not give in.

Somehow I don't think much of what I say will have much impact on you, but all I can do is hope that you'll get something out of what I have said, or anyone here has said, for that matter.

Please don't; just don't. *hug*

lol Kevin Ima kick you now.. I fell asleep sorry.. yeh lol u pm me 5 am in the morning while I am having a hard time trying to keep my eyes open without falling on keyboard n sleeping and u expect me to care lol..

That's what happens when you go on a emotional bindge, ramage, suger rush or whatever the hell you were doing.
Trying to hold people hostage...lmao
Ya wore yourself out....You ain't the energizer bunny...:p

What gose up must come down.

Get some rest dude...

I think the fact you have so many replies shows that people care about you :p

Anyway, I'm not going around changing peoples usernames incessantly just so they can give up ;)

Hang on in there dude.

kev, if you say FU to the world the world will say FU back.

Dont even go there. It'll just bury you deeper in your hole.

Dont hate people.

Latest posts

Back