Bullied and alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aloneMan

Reaction score
I'm alone been bullied in work. I hope for a girl who would care and give me the emotional support that I need but no girl would do that because every girl rejected me.

I'm being bullied, I have always been bullied and right now I am trying hard to cry out.

Someone please tell me what to do.

That's absolutely unacceptable to have to make your living in such a toxic environment.
Hell, I believe that people should be fined for bullying!
Have you brought it up to a superior? Or do you have an union?

Aloneman ... would it be okay if you posted about what form this bullying is taking? Perhaps that way, we might be able to help you deal with it a bit better.

Electric_Fusilier said:
Aloneman ... would it be okay if you posted about what form this bullying is taking? Perhaps that way, we might be able to help you deal with it a bit better.

I agree with that

I had a situation at my last job where I was bullied.. You really should bring this up to management. I know when I did the bullying stopped.
-Mel

maybe try to find a place where noone bullies you, and i hope you can hang in there until you do (if that's what you choose to do).

i can't stand my work "environment" either. toxic is an understatement. i have to keep working there for now tho because i have children to provide for and it pays decently and better than most other jobs.

and i need it to accomplish some other things. the catch 22 of it all, is that i need it to get away from it. i am glad the job itself is there, and am thankful for that, but sorry again for the cliche, but it is sooooooooooooo toxic. even if you find yourself going in with the best state of mind. its an extraordinary feat if you can leave the same way. (and if you do you'll get ripped to shreds for that too).

the games people play

good luck, i truly hope your situation improves

Yeah I think some details are necessary, here.

If it really is harassment (use this term instead of 'bullying' in reference to work-related cases), you need to consult with management.

Be aware however that in certain jobs, it's a daily routine for co-workers to make fun of each other all day and is a sign of acceptance and friendship. But, I'm going to guess this isn't the case for you, because you generally know you're going in to one of those jobs well before you get hired.

Brian said:
Be aware however that in certain jobs, it's a daily routine for co-workers to make fun of each other all day and is a sign of acceptance and friendship.

Yup. I once worked in the sorting/mail room of a newspaper office. It was basically just a bunch of people crawling around huge machines, banging them when they didn't work, and ripping into each other good-naturedly (mostly). lol it's the same for construction, factories, military, etc.

Personally, I prefer that type of job. It offers a sort of feet-on-the-ground camaraderie that a white-collar, desk/office sort of job just doesn't have. *shrug*

aloneMan said:
I'm alone been bullied in work. I hope for a girl who would care and give me the emotional support that I need but no girl would do that because every girl rejected me.

I'm being bullied, I have always been bullied and right now I am trying hard to cry out.

Someone please tell me what to do.

Hey man hang in there. It's happened to me before too. Definitely bring it up to management. If they won't do anything about it, there are other options.

Don't worry so much about women and don't give up either. Women have rejected me, but that doesn't mean every woman will. You have to just keep trying and believe you can attract a woman.

Brian said:
Yeah I think some details are necessary, here.

If it really is harassment (use this term instead of 'bullying' in reference to work-related cases), you need to consult with management.

Be aware however that in certain jobs, it's a daily routine for co-workers to make fun of each other all day and is a sign of acceptance and friendship. But, I'm going to guess this isn't the case for you, because you generally know you're going in to one of those jobs well before you get hired.

i like banter and sarcasm too, but so not the other bullshit!

Don't know where you live, but over here, given the current economy, quitting might not be practical.

Being bullied sucks. It would be good to know some details. As others have said, it might be meant as fun and games, or it might be something you should take to management as harassment.

(I hope you haven't been asking out and being rejected by girls at work, which is kind of asking for problems.)

Latest posts

Back