Bunnies do not lay eggs

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooosic

Reaction score
Happy Easter everyone!!! If today you're depressed or sad here's what I do on holidays to help myself get into the spirit... make your self very, very busy! You will be so busy you won't have time to think about being sad!! The worst thing to do is be alone. So yea um, I hope all of you have a safe and "hoppy" (-_-) Easter :)

Mooosic said:
"hoppy" (-_-) Easter :)

Doubt The Rabbit said:
Happy easter, "everybunny".

Genuine laugh out loud moments, there.

My teacher always told me it was Mother Goose who laid the eggs, and the Easter Bunny who delivered them. Though I do like the Over Analysers idea that there is a butt hugger alien up an immortal rabbit's ass that forces eggs out of it's chest.

Happy Easter as well everyone! Hope it is tons of fun for everyone =)

Bunnies do not lay eggs...

images

I'll be so happy if someone gets this.

^ I get / like it.

Has no one else heard the Mother Goose thing?

But only marginally. Now, we address the question as to why these eggs are chocolate and are the animals aware of what happens to them.

Bunnies DO lay eggs... where do you think all those pretty colored eggs come from.. and the chocolate ones? SILLY people...

must be a confusing time of the year if your a bunnie.
i bit frightning to i can imagine, people coming after you demanding chocolate egs from you.
poor little things.

Latest posts

Back