Call the Police

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed you said you are from Scotland in your other thread for the same request. I honestly don't know how to get in touch with them from my agency. However, this sounds like even if it's not seious it could be a mental health issue which may be worth responding to anyway. So... Maybe someone could lend a hand?

This could also be a prank. Don't really think anyone should do anything unless they have more info.

Skorian said:
This could also be a prank. Don't really think anyone should do anything unless they have more info.

If it's a prank it should also be punished by a visit to the authorities.

i'm finding this thread very upsetting. if it is a joke, please stop NOW. if it isn't, how are people on a forum supposed to help u if u are having an emergency? i'm assuming u are a grown up...so deal with your own issue.

want-to-die said:
It Not some "Guy". If you can't tell. He wanted Name, Address and City. I gave It to him privately message. This should of been taken off

Well no, there really is no way to tell if you're a guy or a girl from your posts. I'm glad you finally got the info to someone that will get this settled however it needs to be.

As far as my posts. I tried to be as understanding as possible. But to have someone start out just telling us to randomly call our local police ... well come on. I replied to those posts by simply explaining why that shouldn't be done. Then when more information was available I tried to get them to do what was necessary. It just took 2 days for that to happen. If things are now rolling and they get help then good!

err, i hate to pop up into topics that are serious or in pre-convosation, and i have read most pages and you havn't actually said why you want us to call the police, what have you done. ok you've said you have made ppl's lives hell and your the reason why ppl are -yada yada yada, but what have you actually done?

unless your the creator of the bird flu or the first person to get aids and start the chain reaction, or have a good reason to why we should your pretty much spamming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back