change myself for a girl?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you make a change, it should be for yourself.

That said, have you considered what length and style of hair is most flattering to you? I wouldn't tell somebody to grow or cut hair to attract potential mates, but if I thought the person would look better with their hair a certain way, I'd encourage it!

You SHOULDN'T change yourself. But depending on where you're from and what your want more, you may have to. If I didn't change something about myself at some point in life, I doubt I'd have ever met a Girl. With me, if I want something enough, I'll do whatever it takes to get it. That includes changing myself (Or at least growing to compromise in certain situations)

I agree, you shouldnt change yourself for a girl. Being female myself, i believe that a guy who is his TRUE self is a guy worth being with :) You should be who you are and your soul mate will find you :) :) :)

Never change yourself for anyone. Change yourself if you want to change yourself.

Latest posts

Back