Coping with bitterness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I so much understand this, Iceman. I know all this just too well, believe me. They say "life isn't fair" and I am often very much bitter over the fact that it is indeed not. It's easy to say "be strong", of course, but being strong costs lots of energy on a daily basis and still there will inevitably be the moment where we just let lose from "trying to be strong" and then we fall into this deep hole again. It is easy to wallow in self-pity and sometimes we even get used to it just like to an old jacket. To put off that "jacket" can be hardest thing to do though ...
I wish you power and stamina, Iceman. You can make it.

There comes a time when I say to myself that I am tired of being bitter towards things and to take more control over what makes me happy and satisfied.

At least that's what I say to myself. Going out and actually doing it is another story.

I am fed up with wondering of what people may be thinking of me and how I don't measure up and how I will be put down if I say or do something. The sad fact is that some people out there do feel that way but the way I see it everyone out there is like that and that prevents me from going out, meeting up with people, saying hi to a really nice girl, etc.

I resent people for making me feel like this.

Latest posts

Back