Corrupt the wish game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*bada bing* *bada boom* you are a betta fish that unfortunately lives in this dirty aquarium ...

30m4jyv.jpg

I wish to get another tattoo on my back, technically, vertically down my spine

You get one that looks perfectly like a zipper and it ends at your belly button

I wish for a chocolate cake

Wish granted but then you get sick from it.

I wish the rain stopped.

Rain stopped for ever, and we are now entering a desolated world where people fight for any moisture.

I wish I knew japanese.

Wish granted, you speak it so well now, that you forgot your mother tongue.

I wish I could leap through time.

Wish granted, you have gone back to the time of dionsaurs, and been eaten by a T-rex.

I wish I had a Ferrari

wish granted, but it is fluorescent green.

I wish I had night vision.

Wish granted, but one evening when using your powers, the brightness of my fluorescent green Ferrari driving by is too much, and makes you blind!

I wish I only had to work 1 hour per day

Wish granted, but you have no watch to tell when the hour was over and I cannot look at my watch since you blinded me with your fluorescent green Ferrari.

Wish I had a robot for house chores.

Granted, but your robot has gained sentience and is now stealing your silverware. (I won't tell you what it uses it for)

I wish I could go back in time.

Wish granted but you get stuck during the French Revolution time.

Wish I had an icecream cake in front of me right now.

*bada bing* you have your cake in your face all melted and stuff

I wish I had a very special someone with me right now

Wish granted, but you`re the only genius, solitary and no one understands you.

I wish I had a brother.

Granted... You have a brother. (No need to corrupt, it's already bad enough. :p )

I wish I could eat whatever I like and always stay at the healthiest weight for my body.

(Lol, this game is hilarious, btw.)

Wish granted, but you get a food allergy and cannot eat whatever you want anymore.

I wish someone would cook for me today.

*tada* a grumpy old gnome who can't speak nor hear serves you cold liver & beets with hominy surprise, enjoy!

I wish I had one more day off from work

Granted, but your most annoying relative comes round and wants you to help them fill in a seemingly endless tax return, all the time chattering non-stop with gossip about people you don't know and picking fault with your home and furnishings till late evening.

I wish I could come up with a great plot for my 2nd novel.

Wish granted, but on your way to the kitchen for a glass of water after 3 hours of writing, you slip on a banana peel your cat played with on the floor, you fall, hit your head and forget everything. You only remember an image of yourself at the age of 10. STill, you find some scribblings on your desk, read them and find them sooo retro.

I wish I had night vision.

Latest posts

Back