Depressing Day

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broken_n_Lost

Reaction score
Everything in this life has been taken from me
Everything in this world has been destroyed for me

Where is the hope of forgiveness?
Where is the hope of easiness to come my way?

Every turn I make for the better ends up turning away...
Every move I make for the better results in checkmate...

Who is there for me but myself?
Who will cure my disease but myself?

No place to run, all demons know my whereabouts
No hope to have, all demons know of my weaknesses

A never ending torture, a never happily ever after state
A true regret of life, an everlasting hope of death

Where will I go? What shall I be?
A desert of isolation.
An empty shell of despair.

Nice, I like it. Good writing.

I know how it feels to wish for death. I often wish that I could disappear forever. I don't believe in an afterlife, so I just want to not feel anything. But then I think...if I just disappear then how will I feel relief as a result of being free of pain and loneliness? I wouldn't be able to.

So life can suck it. I will milk every drop of enjoyment out of it, even if I get less than other people do. Some people win and some people lose, that's just the way it is. My heart aches, but I won't die just because other people won't accept me. They can stick it where the sun don't shine! :cool:

I missed this when you first posted it. I don't envy the state a person would have to be in to write what you did. But I can't help appreciate its beauty. I hope that in your life you can have more times of happiness so you can have the opportunity to also use your writing talents to write works that also reflect that. Take care, :)

Baka said:
Nice, I like it. Good writing.

I know how it feels to wish for death. I often wish that I could disappear forever. I don't believe in an afterlife, so I just want to not feel anything. But then I think...if I just disappear then how will I feel relief as a result of being free of pain and loneliness? I wouldn't be able to.

So life can suck it. I will milk every drop of enjoyment out of it, even if I get less than other people do. Some people win and some people lose, that's just the way it is. My heart aches, but I won't die just because other people won't accept me. They can stick it where the sun don't shine! :cool:

Good to see that you are strong, Im tired of being strong, Im tired of this shitty life and Im tired of ******* fighting for justice when it clearly dont exists no more.

I do believe in an afterlife and I cant wait till people their comeuppance for the hurt they have caused others.

Garbageman said:
I missed this when you first posted it. I don't envy the state a person would have to be in to write what you did. But I can't help appreciate its beauty. I hope that in your life you can have more times of happiness so you can have the opportunity to also use your writing talents to write works that also reflect that. Take care, :)

Thanks man, I will keep posting my depressing lyrical content, life just dont get better for me, so its just depressing shite that I will express. Sorry.

I'm so sorry that you feel this way. Can you elaborate on what's happened to you? Without better info I don't have much advice to offer.

ForGrantedWife said:
I'm so sorry that you feel this way. Can you elaborate on what's happened to you? Without better info I don't have much advice to offer.

Life is what happened to me, its not one thing that has made me this down, its my life!

All the ******* time something shite happens, its non-stop and Im sick to life with it! Not death, I would welcome death but its seems like not even Allah (God) wants me, so Im messed to live this shitty life with nothing.

Dont be sorry, some people deserve shite in their life and Im obviously one of them.

Only you can change your own fate, as with all of us. It must come from inside you. Settling for it being this way is a waste of something valuable, you. Think long and hard on what you could personally do to change your life for the better. And then act. Act like your very life depends on it because it does. That's the best I can do without any further knowledge of the problem. I wish you the best friend. Good luck :)

ForGrantedWife said:
Only you can change your own fate, as with all of us. It must come from inside you. Settling for it being this way is a waste of something valuable, you. Think long and hard on what you could personally do to change your life for the better. And then act. Act like your very life depends on it because it does. That's the best I can do without any further knowledge of the problem. I wish you the best friend. Good luck :)

No offence but that advice is utter nonsense. Hoping is a fools game and gets you nothing other than DISAPPOINTMENT! Accepting reality for what it is, is much better for you rather than have bullcrap false hope that life is full of daisies and rainbows.

Please Ive been brought up around child molesters, sexist men who HATE women, abusers, depression, cheaters, adulterers, alcoholics, domestic violence-from both female perpetrators and male, neglect, liars, druggies, rapists and one killer in the family. Yes life is going to be rosy!

Only YOU can improve YOUR life. Whoever these people around you, if that is who they are , you need to get away from them.

"No offence but that advice is utter nonsense. Hoping is a fools game and gets you nothing other than DISAPPOINTMENT! Accepting reality for what it is, is much better for you rather than have bullcrap false hope that life is full of daisies and rainbows.

Please Ive been brought up around child molesters, sexist men who HATE women, abusers, depression, cheaters, adulterers, alcoholics, domestic violence-from both female perpetrators and male, neglect, liars, druggies, rapists and one killer in the family. Yes life is going to be rosy!"

You think I haven't? I have all of that except the killer. Every single thing on your list otherwise. The difference? I pulled my head out of my *ss and forced myself to change things for myself. I chose it. And there is no difference between you and I from where we've been. Is life sunshine and daisies? Not always but it's a heck of a lot better than where I've been. Some people rise above their upbringing, other people wallow in it because it's all they know. You can be a victim or not-the choice is yours no matter what you say m'dear. I would try one hundred thousand times and fail because I know in my heart there is a chance for me to win if I keep trying. As there is for you. I drug myself out of the hell I came from and I have a pretty good life because of it actually. My only problem and why I'm here is because despite having a husband and two kids, house, etc. is that I'm friend lonely because I won't let anyone close to me in the real world. And I've been married so long we kind of ignore each other sometimes. That's pretty much it. So guess what, if I can do it, so can you.

Broken_n_Lost said:
No offence but that advice is utter nonsense. Hoping is a fools game and gets you nothing other than DISAPPOINTMENT! Accepting reality for what it is, is much better for you rather than have bullcrap false hope that life is full of daisies and rainbows.

So true. I got more when I stopped hoping and dreaming. And it feels better because I wasn't waiting for it.

It sounds like you need to get away from the people around you. Most of my family were bringing me down, but life got much better and less stressful when I fell out with them.

I dont agree with you both (ForGrantedWife + Lady Gaga Snerd), fate is something you can not change no matter what you say. The shite will always rain no matter how much you try.

YOU THINK I HAVENT TRIED??? Thats just funny, everyone that really knows me can truly say that I try. Its the only one ******* trait I have that is impressive. If your life is going to be full of downs, its better to be prepared for it than to close your eyes to the shite thats coming your way. Im sorry @ForGrantedWife for having a shitty upbringing and Im glad you have a husband and two children, its more than what I have. But that doesnt bother me, what bothers me is that Im destined for troubles and constant they are!

Ugh I give up. You guys just want to be defeated don't you?

dog-frustrated.jpg

throw-in-the-towel.jpg

I know when I'm beat :)

Broken_n_Lost said:
I dont agree with you both (ForGrantedWife + Lady Gaga Snerd), fate is something you can not change no matter what you say. The shite will always rain no matter how much you try.

YOU THINK I HAVENT TRIED??? Thats just funny, everyone that really knows me can truly say that I try. Its the only one ******* trait I have that is impressive. If your life is going to be full of downs, its better to be prepared for it than to close your eyes to the shite thats coming your way. Im sorry @ForGrantedWife for having a shitty upbringing and Im glad you have a husband and two children, its more than what I have. But that doesnt bother me, what bothers me is that Im destined for troubles and constant they are!

I didn't say you haven't tried. I would just hope you can get away from the people that are really detrimental to your life.

Latest posts

Back