do guys get scare of pure woman?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badjedidude said:
I don't equate purity with virginity.

Agreed. There is the saying "pure at heart" which pretty much means a person is honest and good. Saying you are "pure" because of not losing your virginity makes no sense to me at all.

ShybutHi said:
Badjedidude said:

Agreed. There is the saying "pure at heart" which pretty much means a person is honest and good. Saying you are "pure" because of not losing your virginity makes no sense to me at all.

This is not a semantics thread though. Chances are she is not a native English speaker and didn't know how else to express herself.

Back to the original topic then -->

daughter of the moon said:
ShybutHi said:
Badjedidude said:

This is not a semantics thread though. Chances are she is not a native English speaker and didn't know how else to express herself.

Back to the original topic then -->

Yes you are right it is not spot on topic but it is loosely related. I think that from the replies in this thread it is fairly evident where most people stand on the topic.

Good luck to her finding someone with the same values and opinion on this matter. Men and women with similar values of this nature are certainly becoming a minority nowadays.

Latest posts

Back