Do you admit you're lonely?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Celt said:
I'm sure I will find a thread at some point asking "why are you here". A vast subject with probably about 11,000 different points of view. But my main reason is no I can't talk about it anywhere else.

I feel like we're all here for that reason, sometimes...

MisterLonely said:
I admit it, but even worse is that I don't know how to end that loneliness, orfeelincapableof doing so.

Can I ask what people's response is when you tell them how you feel?

Jently said:
MisterLonely said:
I admit it, but even worse is that I don't know how to end that loneliness, orfeelincapableof doing so.

Can I ask what people's response is when you tell them how you feel?

Some people get it, my family members for instance, some say it's on me that I'm the onlky one that can do anything about it, most however don't know how to react.... not that I tell allot of people, but if someone asks, wich has happend a few times over the years, I will not lie about it.

That's brave of you, you obviously have personal integirty. I think many of us feel just too ashamed, as if we don't fit the mould of 'normal' and that's what makes us not admit to it.
We're probably our own worst enemies but personally I can't face others' disapproval so probably just make things worse.

Latest posts

Back