Do you like the way you look?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never liked how I looked, probably because I was teased based on my weight when growing up.

I've had weight issues ever since I was a child
At my heaviest when I was 18 I weighed 137kg (301lbs).

In recent years on average I have drifted from anywhere between 112kg to 90kg
However in the last 4 months I have lost 11kg and now weigh 79kg (i'm 183cm tall).

The main things that I would like to improve is my muscle tone and look at getting my teeth straightened.

I'm really in no position to complain about anything besides my expressions. I generally have a very pensive look on my face that many people assume is a frown. Aside from that, I loathe my smile, so I don't do that very often. I won't say that I "like" the way I look, but I will say that I don't really mind the way I look.

I like how I look, even though people seem to always end up telling me that I'm ugly as fresia.

Right now, no, I look like Miss G. and Raab jumped me and pulled me backwards through a hedge....

Paybacks a ***** guys.....

I'm pretty confident yes, but I'm humble if people compliment me way too much. But if someone I love does it, it's something more meaningful. I've never been the type of girl that shows off ever. You either find me attractive or you don't, so I'm happy that I'm not overly confident.

Do I look good? Well, I exercise a lot, are in shape, have some muscles, maybe not a six pack, but at least a double pack. I keep myself clean, dress nice, don't look bad... aside from some scars, but at least I have non in my face.

Do I like the way I look? Well, it is already better than years ago, but, it doesn't seems like I'm looking good enough to attract at least a tiny bit of attention from the ladies. So no, it doesn't seem like I'm looking good enough, which I would like to achieve.

The positive thing about it: I stay fit and in shape, not too bad after all. ;)

Sometimes I don't mind the way I look. And at other times I can't bare to look in a mirror. I've been skinny, and fit, and now a bit overweight (like most of the population of the western world), and I've always been called ugly no matter what my appearance or level of fitness. Sometimes someone might say that I have nice eyes or something, but it always makes me think about how they can say it, but nobody wants to really look in to these eyes they say are nice.

ive gone from being good looking to pig ugly in the last 20 years

I don't like that people think I am at least 4 years younger than I actually am. This is mostly caused by my height and of course my lack of will to ever work out. But it could be worse, so I try not to think about it too much. That stereotypical small, weak nerdling look became my thing, wouldn't want to part with it :D

Verus said:
I don't like that people think I am at least 4 years younger than I actually am.

Ha! I'm 37 and I still get carded for alcohol from time to time. The point comes around where you appreciate it.

I dont know how to start this off. I don't like the way I look Because. I just don't look good. I haven't had a girlfriend in 8 years. i am 20 now. I had more action when I was in kindergarten , because i made out with a girl rolling on the floor and kissing.
So now the thought of suicide never exits my mind. I don't know I have 20+ dating sites. If I was attractive Girls would look at me and talk to me. But I am not girls dont talk to me. I am to shy to make the first move. Želim umrijeti.

ForeverAlone92 said:
Želim umrijeti.

Zašto? You are still very young, I think your confidence issues will always get in the way long before your appearance does.

I put a fair amount of effort into my appearance; new clothes, spend 20 minutes shaving every morning, always clean and decent, head up and try to smile.
But... when women do that fake vomit noise as I walk past, it stings a little.

Pozdrav ForeverAlone. Zao mi je, ja ne bilo vise govorim Hrvato-Srpsko pravilno, ali nadam se bit ce vam dobro. Naroda Jugoslavije su vrlo privlacan :)

(I'm going to stop doing this now, partly because I don't know what the rules on here are about using languages other than English, and particularly because I'm very rusty and, shame of shame, had to use Google translate to help me out a little. Oh the indignity!)

Latest posts

Back