Do you like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I generally love them. If it's cuddling with a wild animal like a bear or gorilla who would break my bones on an unpredictable impulse, my answer will be no.

Do you like writing poetry?

Very much - I make a mean baked brie with maple pecan drizzle.

Do you like getting an eye exam?

only ever had two eye exams ...last one they put freezing in ,WTH is with that ..if thats normal... NO

Do like fast food ?

There are these awesome salted chips that i can't resist at this fast food place. So yes, I do. Maybe i'll send you some!

Do you like rain on your window?

Yes, absolutely! Futuristic architecture, surrealist paintings and cubic sculptures are my favorites styles of said mediums and I enjoy installations and diverse genres of music...am a lover of literature as well.

Do you like organizing files in computer/laptop?

yes, though not as thorough as I`d like

do you like electronics?

Yeah I do, but not as savy as I wish.

Do you like waking up in the middle of the night and just relish to darkness and quiet?

Yes when i happen to be at a quiet place in the middle of the night, which isn't too often.

Do you like magic acts/performances?

Not sure, depends on the context, if my feet were being touched with a blowtorch or soldering iron, I would have to say no. I don't believe that would be very pleasurable.

If it was as a foot massage or in a romantic context, I don't know, I'd try it if the other person wanted to, it'd probably feel nice. If it was an old portly male butcher fondling my feet because he was interested in using them in his new stew, that wouldn't feel as nice.

Do you like rap music?

Latest posts

Back