Do you think people use Anxiety as an excuse?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daddymack

Reaction score
i know some people have serious issues, but i just believe a lot of people are using the excuse to not get a jobs go to school or doing something to move forward with their life, again im not talking about all people who claim to have social anxiety but i feel like its unfair to those who have a serious problem with anxiety

what do you think ?

daddymack said:
i know some people have serious issues, but i just believe a lot of people are using the excuse to not get a jobs go to school or doing something to move forward with their life, again im not talking about all people who claim to have social anxiety but i feel like its unfair to those who have a serious problem with anxiety

what do you think ?

Nice try.

I have been unemployed for 22 years due to anziety. What your saying is just an insult. When i was working i was able to have a car and buy clothes. I miss my car and nice clothes. :(

TheRealCallie said:
Who exactly gets to decide if the person does or does not honestly have anxiety issues?

if their just being lazy ????

johnny196775 said:
I have been unemployed for 22 years due to anziety. I kind of want to tell you to fresia off but that is not nice.

thats why i said some people have serious issues i was refering to people like you but okay

Case said:
daddymack said:

what do you think ?

Nice try.

thank you

daddymack said:
TheRealCallie said:
Who exactly gets to decide if the person does or does not honestly have anxiety issues?

Yes and how the hell do you know if they are just being lazy or not? If you look at me, you would NEVER know I have anxiety issues, because I hide it well, but that doesn't mean I don't struggle with it. The same could be true for any person you "THINK" is lazy.

daddymack said:

what do you think ?

What's your end game? You seem to use this forum to cause trouble, you know at least half the people on this forum have some form of anxiety but yet your trying to stir honeysuckle up. I don't like you!

TheRealCallie said:
daddymack said:
TheRealCallie said:

Yes and how the hell do you know if they are just being lazy or not? If you look at me, you would NEVER know I have anxiety issues, because I hide it well, but that doesn't mean I don't struggle with it. The same could be true for any person you "THINK" is lazy.

so everyone in this world who claims to have social anxiety is being honest with it ?????????????????? im not talking about you though

daddymack said:
TheRealCallie said:
daddymack said:
TheRealCallie said:

so everyone in this world who claims to have social anxiety is being honest with it ?????????????????? im not talking about you though

I didn't say that. What I DID say is that you don't get to decide who is and is not lying about it. You can't know if they are or not.

People lie about many things to get out of something (kind of like jury duty), but you can't exactly know for a fact if they are or are not lying.

Littlesecret said:
daddymack said:

what do you think ?

What's your end game? You seem to use this forum to cause trouble, you know at least half the people on this forum have some form of anxiety but yet your trying to stir honeysuckle up. I don't like you!

Absolutely. Daddymack appears to be using this forum to agitate people.

Case said:
Littlesecret said:
daddymack said:

what do you think ?

No no no....he's here to help people, while making it sound like having social issues is something bad and shameful. (At least that's my take on this quote)
daddymack said:
who ever said i was lonely ????????????? im not lonely you assumed im lonely because im on here? i do not have social problems at all..... im just on here to give advice and sometimes just make random topics....

not everyone on this forum is lonely or suffer through depression .....

TheRealCallie said:
daddymack said:
TheRealCallie said:
daddymack said:
TheRealCallie said:

I didn't say that. What I DID say is that you don't get to decide who is and is not lying about it. You can't know if they are or not.

People lie about many things to get out of something (kind of like jury duty), but you can't exactly know for a fact if they are or are not lying.

all i ask what do you think people use it as an excuse, i personally know someone who is lien about it,

Case said:
Littlesecret said:
daddymack said:

what do you think ?

no i just think that its wrong for someone to use it just to recieve benefits from the government because they do not want to work ....

daddymack said:
no i just think that its wrong for someone to use it just to recieve benefits from the government because they do not want to work ....

People don't have to use anxiety to live off the government. They can get benefits just by lying about whatever. I know a few people that are doing that and I've reported them for fraud.

daddymack said:

How is this a help to the people here?

TheRealCallie said:
daddymack said:

People don't have to use anxiety to live off the government. They can get benefits just by lying about whatever. I know a few people that are doing that and I've reported them for fraud.

Also, if you are referring to SSI or some other social security benefit, you need a doctor's diagnosis to quality for that stuff. It is extremely hard to receive those benefits for something like anxiety.

TheRealCallie said:
daddymack said:

im not saying they have too..... but im saying this is what a person is doing.... and no im not reporting because its someone close he has mild anxiety but he knows its not that bad and he think its funny that hes tricking the them get it.

TheRealCallie said:
TheRealCallie said:
daddymack said:

Also, if you are referring to SSI or some other social security benefit, you need a doctor's diagnosis to quality for that stuff. It is extremely hard to receive those benefits for something like anxiety.

nope it told me its simple..... he abt to get it very soon and all of it is fake smh

Case said:

daddymack said:

i just feel like by them doing this and frauding it makes it difficult for people who have real issues

daddymack said:
TheRealCallie said:
daddymack said:

im not saying they have too..... but im saying this is what a person is doing.... and no im not reporting because its someone close he has mild anxiety but he knows its not that bad and he think its funny that hes tricking the them get it.

TheRealCallie said:
TheRealCallie said:
daddymack said:

nope it told me its simple..... he abt to get it very soon and all of it is fake smh

No, I'm sorry, if you are talking about social security benefits, he is either lying about getting them or his issues are worse than YOU think they are.
I've been through the process, my uncle has been through the process, numerous friends of mine have been through the process, with completely legitimate claims (once of which is a friend who is paralyzed and has mental issues) and it is NOT simple. You NEED a diagnosis from a doctor, they will contact said doctor and anyone else they can talk to.
You won't get it if it's not legit, sometimes, you won't even get it if it IS legit.

daddymack said:
i just feel like by them doing this and frauding it makes it difficult for people who have real issues

Also, if you are not planning on doing anything to stop it, why are you even complaining about it? Doesn't that make YOU a part of the problem with the system?

TheRealCallie said:
daddymack said:
TheRealCallie said:
daddymack said:

TheRealCallie said:
TheRealCallie said:
daddymack said:

No, I'm sorry, if you are talking about social security benefits, he is either lying about getting them or his issues are worse than YOU think they are.
I've been through the process, my uncle has been through the process, numerous friends of mine have been through the process, with completely legitimate claims (once of which is a friend who is paralyzed and has mental issues) and it is NOT simple. You NEED a diagnosis from a doctor, they will contact said doctor and anyone else they can talk to.
You won't get it if it's not legit, sometimes, you won't even get it if it IS legit.

daddymack said:

Also, if you are not planning on doing anything to stop it, why are you even complaining about it? Doesn't that make YOU a part of the problem with the system?

because i want to, and yes it does

now do you think people make people use it as an excuse ????????????

Case said:

daddymack said:

Case said:

daddymack said:

You haven't answered how this helps anyone here. Are you trying to rally people against those that you have judged to be unworthy of benefits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back